LEADERHEAD: Canadian: Trudeau

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LEADERHEAD: Canadian: Trudeau

Attached are all the Trudeau heads necessary for a Canadian civ mod. Instructions are included but if you're using mods and have played the game, it's pretty easy.
    Attached Files

Here's the main diplomacy leaderhead...
    Attached Files

Comment

Here's the happy/sad/angry faces...
      Attached Files

Comment

YOU DA MAN!!!!!

I've been waiting forever for something like this. I've been using the Iroquois as a canadian civ ever since the game came out. I cna now actualy have a true canadian civ!! Right on Thanks again
        Go BIG or go home.

Comment

For the angry faces it would have been so funny to have pics of him giving the finger to those protesters in Salmon Arm. I wonder if you could get archival footage from the CBC.

Comment

Who are the Canadians anyway? Weren't they one of those barbarian camps? Or something like that.....I not sure.
            I came. I saw. I conquered. And sometimes get conquered.

Comment

Hey thanks for making this, as a Canadian I always ended up simply renaming the British or Americans as Canadian and renaming all of the cities. I like that Trudeau is the leader although I personally see the Canadians as an Expansionist and Industrious civ. I mean they did go from being three small colonies to the second largest nation in the world in about 3 years.

If there was to be a Canadian special unit what would you make it?

Personally I would probably have the "Shock Troop" which is an infantry with an extra attack point reflecting the Canadian Expiditionary Force in WWI which had many victories at Vimy Ridge and Passchendale etc.

Comment

Oh yeah and I would add Sir Issac Brock as a great leader, he wasn't born Canadian but he sure did kick some American a$$ many times on Canadian and American soil.

Comment

A Canadian Civ could have Isaac Brock, Arthur Currie, Sam Hughes, etc as leaders.

I think it would be Industrious/Expansionist or Commercial/Expansionist.

The Shock Troops are a good idea for a UU... Another good idea could be Peacekeepers..Mech Infantry that can put down 2 resistors per turn or something

Comment

The "expansionist" characteristic might help replicate the land mass but so far in my first game with Trudeau as an AI civ and using industrious/commercial, he's formed the largest nation.
                    I have to add more cities because I already have New Victoria!

The unique unit I'd like to see would be a voyageur which would be a modified settler with more movement points. This would help establish the larger land mass without it being a military unit. "Peacekeeper" would also be a good choice.

There's a way to create UU by copying an existing image, creating a directory and renaming or something like that. I'm looking into it...

Comment

Great Job!!! I will download it STAT!
                      "To live again, to be.........again" Captain Kirk in some Star Trek Episode. (The one with the bad guy named Henok)
                      "One day you may have to think for yourself and heaven help us all when that time comes" Some condescending jerk.

Comment

I like the idea of the Peacekeeper UU. It's definitely more timely than a WWI unit.
                        "To live again, to be.........again" Captain Kirk in some Star Trek Episode. (The one with the bad guy named Henok)
                        "One day you may have to think for yourself and heaven help us all when that time comes" Some condescending jerk.

Comment

ARE YOU GUYS CRAZY!!!!!! you got to use the Canadian Mountie. And you could also change one of the resources to Canadian bacon cuz that stuff is awesome. Well some is better than others lol. Don't take this as me making fun of Canada cuz Canada is cool. I mean you did bring us USers hockey, Pam Anderson, and mike Myers(misspelled?). But then again you did bring us that dreadful Celine Dion BAD CANADA BAD lol. But seriously you need to use the Mountie
                          "If peeping your pants is cool, consider me Miles Davis" - Billy Madison
                          "i know there was something i was supposed to do today..... Drink 5 daiquiris.... No u did that" -Billy Madison
                          "just call me santa with a pissed off attitutde" - ME
                          AIM is beckdawg83 and MSN is beckdawg83@hotmail.com

Comment

UU ideas

I wonder if we can come to a consensus on the UU and it's a/d/m points.

The Mountie is actually truely representative. But what points would you give it?

Cavalry 6/3/3

But that's a medieval unit whereas we still have Mounties. Plus, it's not a military unit but a policing one. So should it have a higher defence?

Mountie 4/6/3?

A peacemaker might be easier to fit into the timeline. It's stats could be modified from infantry 4/12/1.

Comment

it HAS to be the mountie!!! definately!!!

Being a canadian, i would love that. Being a western canadian, having mounties would make up for having that silly peirre trudeau leader head!

I think it would be find for a type of cavalry unit. Yes they're "middle" ages, but really more of industrial ages, which is when they were mainly used. Now you never see a mounted mountie! they''re all driving around in their squad cars these day's!

As for stats, i dunno.. hard to say... but i'd probably say give it one more defence point... so 6/4/3

Zorkk

Comment

Working...
                              X