No announcement yet.

Lords of the Ring Scenarios started

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just broke my wrist, rollerblading, so the coming days ... I will be able to work on this constantly, but at a slower pace.

Aragorn

Comment

Hi all,

I have been in Paris the last two days. But dont worry ... I'll finish the Map by monday.

Anyone that can help me solve one of the problems listed on my site?

Wombat:

You are right, Bree is a Human city. In fact it could be a seperate civilization, with 4 possible cities. Th population is half Hobbit and half human. A suggestion on what to do with it.

BTW, what shall I do with the city Tharbad? ShalL I make it a city from the forgotten kingdom af Arnor (dunedain)

Aragorn

Comment

Originally posted by Aragorn
        Wombat:

You are right, Bree is a Human city. In fact it could be a seperate civilization, with 4 possible cities. Th population is half Hobbit and half human. A suggestion on what to do with it.

BTW, what shall I do with the city Tharbad? ShalL I make it a city from the forgotten kingdom af Arnor (dunedain)
        If it is to be Arnor's only city, don't bother, give it to Gondor. Otherwise, combine it with Bree, and the other 3 human cities perhaps (Esgaroth on Long Lake, and...? )
        It depends how many civs you want. There isn't really much point making it too complicated. I think probably I would give Bree and Tharbad to Gondor, and the other human cities to a "tribal" civ, or nearby races.
        Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
        "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

This thread is being continued in a new thread

Thanx so far

Aragorn

Comment

Working...
          X