No announcement yet.

Possible bug involving the Rifleman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The most annoying thing in ALL my games is the infantry combat sound. I am having this bug where the sound is off in timing with the graphic. I hear him shooting when he has the gun pointed at the ground, and hear him cocking when I see him shooting!! Anyone els getting this bug?

It's so freaking annoying! Ticks me off so much I stopped building them LOL!

"I was running a very combat-intensive game, and after about the tenth turn of combat, most of the combat sounds (the ones involving people) suddenly sounded like Munchkins were fighting. The pitch on voices went way up. The rest of the sounds didn't seem to change, though, so I'm confused."

munchkins? . . . how funny

First time I heard the Rifleman sneeze I thought it was part of the music . . . needless to say I'm glad it wasn't

Comment

Sneezes, Coughs & Yawns ...

I really enjoy the humor in this game.

Note what happens when you start taking your time to give orders (Sneezes, Coughs & Yawns) ?

Comment

I love that stuff too! I don't know that it's the ONLY time you hear the yawning and coughing, but you hear 'em every time the units are fortified and you "wake 'em up."

-=Vel=-
        The list of published books grows. If you're curious to see what sort of stories I weave out, head to Amazon.com and do an author search for "Christopher Hartpence." Help support Candle'Bre, a game created by gamers FOR gamers. All proceeds from my published works go directly to the project.

Comment

turn off the movement animations under preferences. It will speed up your game a whole bunch and you won't miss out on the sneezing, and other animations that matters.
          AI:C3C Debug Game Report (Part1) :C3C Debug Game Report (Part2)
          Strategy:The Machiavellian Doctrine
          Visit my WebsiteMonkey Dew

Comment

turn off the movement animations under preferences. It will speed up your game a whole bunch and you won't miss out on the sneezing, and other animations that matters.
            AI:C3C Debug Game Report (Part1) :C3C Debug Game Report (Part2)
            Strategy:The Machiavellian Doctrine
            Visit my WebsiteMonkey Dew

Comment

So the coughing and sneezing isn't because they are on a floodplain or jungle tile? I read somewhere they could get sick from that and loose some health.

Comment

Working...
              X