MOD: Civ3 Fascist Patch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Wolfshanze
    The Fascist Patch that this entire thread is based on has favorite/shunned governments for Civs that include Fascism in either category.
    Yes I know that, but regardless if you have the fascism patch or not, the AI rarely seems to respect this. If it's at war (once all govs are available) it's communism (or oddly monarchy for babylonians and germans who have monarchy as fav gov). Otherwise, it's republic or democracy for peacetime, even for civs like China or Russia who (I think) have Democracy as shunned gov.

Comment

• Release 2.2 is available now

Just letting everyone know, that version 2.2 of the Fascist Patch is out, with FULL compatability support for the official 1.21f patch recently released.
      Wolfshanze Mod: for BtS... adds "flavored Civs", coal-fired navies, WWI units, plus Poland, Austria & Vietnam to Civ4!

Comment

• hey Wolfshanze when are we going to see the patch for PTW!!!!
        "How must the man be constituted who will lead Germany back to her old heights?" The man, should be a dictator not averse to the use of slogans, street parades and demagoguery. He must be a man of the people yet have nothing in common with the mass. Like every great man, he must be "all personality," and one who"does not shrink from bloodshed. Great questions are always decided by blood and iron." To reach his goal, he must be prepared "to trample on his closest friends," dispense law "with terrible hardness" and deal with people and nations "with cautious and sensitive fingers" or if need be "trample on them with the boots of a grenadier." ---Rudolf Hess

Comment

• Sgt Stryker Armory Site Permanently Disabled?

From Wolfshanze post of Sept 22, 2009:

Why thank you... the (Armory) site is of course at:

Unfortunately, if you attempt to visit any and ALL ourworld.compuserve.com sites since July 2009, you get a cryptic but very final message:

"We're sorry to inform you that on July 6, 2009, CompuServe OurWorld was shut down permanently. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause."

Do you have any idea where I might obtain the Z-Plan (Panzer General) scenarios for Pacific General? I lost them when my work laptop was taken unexpectedly.

Comment

Working...
          X