No announcement yet.

Debug Mode

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There have been some creative uses of debug mode to determine things like how AI attitude is affected by player actions. Has anyone used debug to uncover similar information?

Comment

I have used Debug mode to check out a mod I made (where a UU does not preclude building the unit it replaces).

Unfortunately, it revealed to me a new level of Artificial NON-intelligence in its use of military forces and ...
      I had not realized just HOW bad it was.

Comment

I've tried to use it to see if the AI behaves like I think it does. Unfortunately watching the AI aimlessly wander about with about a million warriors puts me to sleep. Fast.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaybe
          I have used Debug mode to check out a mod I made (where a UU does not preclude building the unit it replaces).

Unfortunately, it revealed to me a new level of Artificial NON-intelligence in its use of military forces and ...
          I had not realized just HOW bad it was.
          Please explain what you found out that was bad, Jaybe..

Comment

Originally posted by bfg9000
            Please explain what you found out that was bad, Jaybe..
            I was just over-exposed to seemingly stupid moves. The most glaring was that once the initial SODs were used up, offensive units with no defensive counterparts in the stack.

I believe there should be a minimum of 1/4-1/3 defensive units (depending on the size of the stack).

Comment

Working...
            X