Emperor games C3C: how to improve your skills

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1050BC:
    The Sumerians are very arrogant. They demanded Writing from us. They are also very foolish, with their pocket-sized so-called empire. Ah well, time to blood Odin’s altar again.
    Attached Files
    The Mountain Sage of the Swiss Alps

Comment

• 690BC:
      It’s incredible how history repeats itself! After those arrogant ex-Sumerians, now come the arrogant Ottomans. Since the blood on Odin’s altar has long since dried…
      Oh, our sage tells me we should advertise that we will discover Map Making very soon.

250BC:
      A tribe called Portugal decided that our gem mine was terra nullius. Another lesson to teach, another heart to offer. Oh, we left the Old Ages behind and are now in the Middle Ages. Our coffers are overflowing with gold and cannot really spend it. Too bad! We’ll make a golden altar in Odin’s glory.
      Attached Files

Comment

• 600AD:
        Our long war with the Ottomans is over. They lost, we won. In the meantime, we hocus-pocused a new government, called Feudalism. I’m still the boss, but with another name. An empire (with cities full of xc, tl and ch), which does also worship a false god with human sacrifices. Shall we teach them which one is the only and true god?
        Attached Files

Comment

• 1200AD:
          The Oxcalotl empire is no more, thanks to our new Odin-inspired priests, called Berserkers, but wait! Another funny empire, called the Iroquois and worshipping a hors-god, just lies to the south!
          My pet sage tells me I should show you the real strength of my empire as we are in a GA (?), so be it.
          Attached Files

Comment

• 1495BC:
            We just discovered another empire, as fond as boats as we are. The only difference is that ours are full of our holy priests…

MS notes: I will stop here for a while. With so many civs, time between turns is getting ways toooo long.
            Attached Files

Comment

Working...
            X