Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

C3C isn't deleting anything

Originally posted by Amesjustin

Sorry Gobi but that is just not true. Just got C3C and the Dinos from PTW are now gone.

To clarify - I did uninstall Civ3 and PTW, the reinstalled Civ3 and C3C. I no longer have my PTW CD, and I miss my dinos.

There is NO good reason to uninstall anything. All you have to do is put in the C3C disk and be done.

Maybe other people, with their lost units are doing this also.

C3C isn't deleting anything, in fact, it was you who deleted, by uninstalling. Don't do that.
    "The Pershing Gulf War began when Satan Husane invaided Kiwi and Sandy Arabia. This was an act of premedication."
    Read the Story ofLa Grande Nation , Sieg oder Tod and others, in the Stories Forum

Comment

Check out www.Civfanatics.com to see Sn00py's new terrain mods for C3C.
      signature not visible until patch comes out.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaos XIII
        C3C isn't deleting anything

There is NO good reason to uninstall anything. All you have to do is put in the C3C disk and be done.

Maybe other people, with their lost units are doing this also.

C3C isn't deleting anything, in fact, it was you who deleted, by uninstalling. Don't do that.
        I agree C3C is not deleting, sorry if I mispoke. But C3C advertises that it includes all of PTW content, and THAT is not true.

The reason I uninstalled was that I could not get C3C to run. Once I reinstalled it worked, but to my dismay it did not contain all PTW content as advertised.

Don't get me wrong, this is a GREAT XP, but I do feel slightly misled here.

Thanks Alva for sending me the dinos!!!
        Get 84 Resources, 96 Resources, or the NEW 153 Resources! Get Rockier Bonus Grassland versions1.0 or 2.0! Get My Mix of Snoopy and Womocks early terrain! Get Varied Goody Huts!
        Upcoming Mods - Optimator (with over 1000 new units!!!) & Godzilla, Revenge of the Kaiju!
        I am in dire need of new dino and Kaiju units!

Comment

Working...
        X