Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UTILITY: Civ3MultiTool v1.12.5 (C3MT) - Unofficial Civ 3 editor (fourth thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

- Race/Player lists in the sge now mark dead players in the list
    - Beaker estimation now takes dead players into account into.
    - Added protection for infinite loops on diplomacy view. (There may still be infinite loops if trying to view specific broken deals, but the mainwindow will show correctly nevertheless)
    - Corrected bug with adding and removing parts of diplomatic deals.
    - Race/Player lists in the sge now mark AI-controled civs
    - C3MT can now detect the civilization 3 directories running as non-privileged user on Windows XP.
    - Logs more info to the session log
    - Corrected access violation error in c3mt.dll
    - Fixed the rules organizer to update fields in other objecttypes than the swaped (broke with v1.11)
    - c3mt.dll is now, if possible, kept only in the application directory, and not installed systewide. This should definately work on Windows XP SP1 and later OSes, but are likley to work on other systems as well.

Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

• Trying it now.

Thanks for your work.

Comment

• Getting a runtime error 91 when trying to use the filter.
        Attached Files

Comment

• I dodn't know if it will help, but here is the save that I'm getting the error on....

I have no problems with small (fresh) games, but only after they get larger.

Comment

• btw, i have been seeing runtime error 91 when using filters (especially unit filters) quite a few times in various saves in all 1.11 versions of SGE. it hasn't bothered me because i have not had time to play SP anyhow. but now that ken mentionned it, i tried the new SGE with the old saves and get the same error message again.
            - Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity
            - Atheism is a nonprophet organization.

Comment

• I've not looked into the filtercode for this version. I only compiled what I already had as ther were some bugs being reported that I knew I had fixed. Don't have time to code until the end of this week at aerliest (exams again).

Comment

• There seems to be other porblems with the filters as well. They don't do what they are expected to do.

Comment

• I've located one major bug with the unit filter that makes it totaly broken.

Due to reindexing of everything to start at 0 with the changes of save handling and a miss in the updating of the filter code units listed will be adding the units one above the entry of the units that should be in the list. I the fdirst unit is matched by the filter an error will occur. This will be fixed in the next version.

Comment

• One other thing I noticed with the "Batch Edit"

Lets say you batch edit all your settlers on -0- movements used, then every unit on in the game (including the other civs) become yours...

Pretty neat, but not really a good idea.....lol It makes it easy to caputure other cities....lol

Comment

• probably related to the filter bug. At least if it's in this version.

Comment

• Firstly I'd like to congratulate you on this excellent program, you really have done a great job

Now, to the point. Will you be adding a feature to change the corruption in a city and it's production efficiency i.e the amount of shields it produces per turn?

Comment

• Yuo can't change the corruption by editing saves since it's calculated by the game each turn.

Comment

• I never tried your tool before, sothis could be my error. Anyway I downloaded a save and looked at the victory conditions. Space was enabled, but in fact you cannot launch.

Is this my error, a bug or what? This is C3C.
                            Attached Files

Comment

• What I mean is the tool said SS was allowed, but you cannot launch. I believe the game was started with it disabled, but I do not know for sure.

Comment

• Sorry Gramphos, noting is wrong with the tool, it was me. It did not dawn on me that the game was over already. The player had lost to a UN vote, so of course no launch would be allowed and the tool shows it enabled.

I realized this when I had gone over the domination levels and did not trigger the win. Civassist shows the UN loss.

Comment

Working...
                                X