Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UTILITY: Civ3MultiTool v1.12.5 (C3MT) - Unofficial Civ 3 editor (fourth thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not yet. and will probably not support the saves on this side of Chritmas. The BIQs are easier, and will probably be added with the next upgrade.
    Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

I'm making some progress with the BIQs, but there are a huge number of changes in the format. There might be so that only the simplest tools will be given C3C support for the next update (as I am unable to identify the maening of many fields I can identify the existance of)

Comment

If any Firaxians are reading this thread, please release the official file formats.
        Seemingly Benign
        Download Watercolor Terrain - New Conquests Watercolor Terrain

Comment

Originally posted by Gramphos
          I'm making some progress with the BIQs, but there are a huge number of changes in the format. There might be so that only the simplest tools will be given C3C support for the next update (as I am unable to identify the maening of many fields I can identify the existance of)
          hi ,

, it would nice to see you again on a one and one chat , .........

dont forget to get more details and info the next time there is a chat with Firaxis (!)

have a nice day
          - RES NON VERBA - DE OPRESSO LIBER - VERITAS ET LIBERTAS - O TOLMON NIKA - SINE PARI - VIGLIA PRETIUM LIBERTAS - SI VIS PACEM , PARA BELLUM -
          - LEGIO PATRIA NOSTRA - one shot , one kill - freedom exists only in a book - everything you always wanted to know about special forces - everything you always wanted to know about Israel - what Dabur does in his free time , ... - in french - “Become an anti-Semitic teacher for 5 Euro only.”
          WHY DOES ISRAEL NEED A SECURITY FENCE --- join in an exceptional demo game > join here forum is now open ! - the new civ Conquest screenshots > go see them UPDATED 07.11.2003 ISRAEL > crisis or challenge ?

Comment

I can load and save BIQ files, but I'm still having problem with maps due to the change in number of terrains and the location where the terrains are stored. (And as I don't have the game I will probably not know when I get things right)...

Comment

@gramphos :

Is there any way I or anyone else can help you with the project?

I would be glad to help you out a bit ....

Greets and congrats on a great program!

Comment

Well an updated BIC/BIX/BIQ format thread would be good... But today I actually found out stuff that has been confusing me since Civ3 got out. (But I got some new nuts instead )

Comment

I think I have the rulesorganizer and mapconverter working now. will probably post a version without any newversion popup that is as long as I have had time to do. That way bugs will be trapped earlier.

Comment

v1.05

Here we go. This has some C3C support. try it out and report bugs. Use the session logs for telling me what is wrong.

- Added BIQ files to all filters for scenraiofiles, and added BIX files to some too.
                    - Corrected problem with override strings on Rulesorganizer tabs.
                    - Logsystem improved to flush the logfile buffers to files more often
                    - Added support for Conquest BIQ files (v12.06)
                    - Fixed bug where the tool would load civ3mod.bic instead of civ3x.bix or conquests.biq
                    - Added support for C3C map creation with the Civ2 mapconverter
                    - Rules organizer updated to work with Conquests

This release is targeted for Conquest users, but is totally untested

Test it report errosr, and if you want to help out test it with PTW and vanilla Civ3 too so that I didn't broke anything

This version will not be posted anywhere but here, and is not informed of via the versionupdate system as it really doesn't exist yet

Comment

Argh. I can't attach the file. wait a moment and I'll see ho I'll solve this...

Comment

Trying again...
                        Attached Files

Comment

So, how is it doinng? Found any bugs yet?

Comment

time to give it a shot...

edit: well, that didn't work out too well.

i installed it on top of my old copy. got the thank you screen on start, went to the savegame editor. loaded my current save game (stock epic game rules).

popup says: not a civ3 file.
                            popup says: not a recognized format.
                            popup says: subscript out of range.
                            pauli says: i should probably report this as an error.

so am i doing something wrong, or is it the multitool?
                            Last edited by pauli; November 17, 2003, 17:37.
                            it's just my opinion. can you dig it?

Comment

Hello,

I got the same error messages as Pauli...

Comment

oui!

Comment

Working...
                                X