No announcement yet.

Who do you want as the final Civ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Amish were included, last name of every leader generated would be 'Stolzfus'.

Comment

Originally posted by Feephi
      If Amish were included, last name of every leader generated would be 'Stolzfus'.
      I'm from Amish country (Lancaster, PA) so I can provide a decent list of leader names (and town names) if we are serious about including them. As for culture type I'd call them Agricultural/Religious.
      "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
      "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
      2004 Presidential Candidate
      2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

Originally posted by Vince278

I'm from Amish country (Lancaster, PA) so I can provide a decent list of leader names (and town names) if we are serious about including them. As for culture type I'd call them Agricultural/Religious.
        I'm nearby in Chester County. This whole Amish thing I started on was tongue-in-cheek. But you've got my curiosity going with these leader & town names you would provide. Go ahead and post them!

Comment

You should stop this right now.
          This is very off the topic.

---

For here is juice of poppy bruised
          With hemlock black and poisonous infused
          Yeah life is a witch and then you fly
          Somniferum

Comment

Originally posted by Feephi
            This whole Amish thing I started on was tongue-in-cheek.
            Good... so you can get back on topic and not continue it.

That is, unless you want to spend some time on the restricted list
            Keep on Civin'
            RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

The lakota
              We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
              If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
              Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

Originally posted by SpencerH
                The lakota
                "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
                "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)

Comment

Otherwise known as the sioux to y'all.
                  We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
                  If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
                  Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

i can't vote here since there is no bulgarians forget it!

Comment

Hebrews it is then

Comment

Originally posted by SpencerH
                        Otherwise known as the sioux to y'all.
                        Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                        X