Who do you want as the final Civ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who do you want as the final Civ?

It seems like 6 of the 7 new civs will be the Dutch, Portuguese, Maya, Inca, Sumeria and the Hittites. If this turns out to be so, what is the seventh Civ that you want?
    Assyrians
    1.08%
    Hebrews
    19.35%
    Scotland
    3.23%
    Australia
    5.38%
    Khmer
    4.30%
    Polynesians
    5.38%
    Indonesians
    0.00%
    Thailand
    3.23%
    Poland
    7.53%
    Canada
    6.45%
    Ethiopia
    10.75%
    Zimbabwe
    1.08%
    Nubia
    4.30%
    Hungary
    4.30%
    Byzantium
    7.53%
    Souix
    2.15%
    Mali
    5.38%
    Brazil
    0.00%
    Tartars
    0.00%
    Other
    3.23%
    Bananaville
    5.38%
    Last edited by Insigna; July 21, 2003, 03:01.

Should the Hungry civ be included, they won't have the agricultural trait, that's for sure

(I know it should have been Hungary)
    "The only way to avoid being miserable is not to have enough leisure to wonder whether you are happy or not. "
    --George Bernard Shaw
    A fast word about oral contraception. I asked a girl to go to bed with me and she said "no".
    --Woody Allen

Comment

Opps! Darn there is no way to edit that huh. Darn, oh well you know what i ment.

Maby a moderator could fix it.

Comment

If Conquests is really adding two civs to Americas, two to Europe and two to Middle East, the remaining one should be located in Africa, since there is the most space and the only sub-Saharan civilization in *any* Civ game *ever* has been the Zulu.

Therefore I vote Nubia, Mali or Ethiopia. (I would like Khmer included as well, I actually added them to my Civ2 rules myself, but there's no room in Conquests.)

Comment

I'm sorry. Being a Tabemono in the PTWDGII I just HAD to pick "hungry".

For those wondering what I mean, PTWDGII is a more lighthearted game than the first, and Tabemono is the food team.

Comment

I vote for the Amish (Agricultural, Religious). UU is 2 mules pulling a buggy and the driver has a pitchfork in his hand. They wont be allowed to research electricity, though. Or Consrciption. You'd have to go for an ancient era win with them, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Feephi
              I vote for the Amish (Agricultural, Religious). UU is 2 mules pulling a buggy and the driver has a pitchfork in his hand. They wont be allowed to research electricity, though. Or Consrciption. You'd have to go for an ancient era win with them, I think.
              hi ,

are you going to keep posting the same thing over and over in each thread , ......

vote , the hebrews / israeli

have a nice day
              - RES NON VERBA - DE OPRESSO LIBER - VERITAS ET LIBERTAS - O TOLMON NIKA - SINE PARI - VIGLIA PRETIUM LIBERTAS - SI VIS PACEM , PARA BELLUM -
              - LEGIO PATRIA NOSTRA - one shot , one kill - freedom exists only in a book - everything you always wanted to know about special forces - everything you always wanted to know about Israel - what Dabur does in his free time , ... - in french - “Become an anti-Semitic teacher for 5 Euro only.”
              WHY DOES ISRAEL NEED A SECURITY FENCE --- join in an exceptional demo game > join here forum is now open ! - the new civ Conquest screenshots > go see them UPDATED 07.11.2003 ISRAEL > crisis or challenge ?

Comment

Originally posted by panag

hi ,

are you going to keep posting the same thing over and over in each thread , ......

vote , the hebrews / israeli

have a nice day

Yes, I thought the humor value of the comment made it worth posting in two threads. Do you know what that is? Humor?

At least you wished me 'a nice day' in this one...

Comment

I an I vote Ethiopia. Maybe no' 'igh tek, but culcha 'igh, yah?
                  Some cry `Allah O Akbar` in the street. And some carry Allah in their heart.
                  "The CIA does nothing, says nothing, allows nothing, unless its own interests are served. They are the biggest assembly of liars and theives this country ever put under one roof and they are an abomination" Deputy COS (Intel) US Army 1981-84

Comment

I really hope that they don't have another European civ (including the Roman Empire in the East)...Europe's crowded already, and I'm sure that some simple-minded people would take it to mean that Firaxis believes that the only true Civilization is a western one

I'd say Nubians first, followed by Navajo or Souix, Khmer, and Polynesians
                    "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
                    ^ The Poly equivalent of:
                    "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

Thailand. We need a civ there.

Comment

There are 5 that are deserving IMO:

Nubia, Sioux, Khmers, Pueblo/Navajo, and Hebrew/Isrealites.
                        * A true libertarian is an anarchist in denial.
                        * If brute force isn't working you are not using enough.
                        * The difference between Genius and stupidity is that Genius has a limit.
                        * There are Lies, Damned Lies, and The Republican Party.

Comment

I'd vote for the 6th and 7th, as no one knows if Holland is in. That screenshot only shots the diplomacy screen from a scenario, and it doesn't show a Dutch leaderhead, which it would if that civ was in.

The Dutch didn't make it, in other words.
                          Empire growing,
                          Pleasures flowing,
                          Fortune smiles and so should you.

Comment

I voted for Ethiopia. A very ancient civilisation and covered in Herodotus' Histories. If that's not enough, they were the first people to cultivate coffee. Coffee changed civilisation, no?
                            Formerly known as Masuro.
                            The sun never sets on a PBEM game.

Comment

I think the Huns (Hungary) should be added, but why have the Duth and Portuguese, the game should not be so European
                              I have walked since the dawn of time and were ever I walk, death is sure to follow. As surely as night follows day.

Comment

Working...
                              X