New "Ancient Empires" PBEM created

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ecthy
    Roger the shrubber isn't available at the moment.
    This is coming VERY close to my interpretation of gratuitous, post-count building spam. That kind of thing may be acceptable in the OT, but its not welcome here. You are invited to write lengthy, inciteful comments or lengthy detailed questions - but anymore of this 5 word crap which has nothing to do with the game, and Mods will be summoned.
    To La Fayette, as fine a gentleman as ever trod the Halls of Apolyton

From what I understand of that Civ game of yours, it's all about launching one's own spaceship before the others do. So this is no big news after all: my father just beat you all to the stars once more. - Philippe Baise

Comment

• Originally posted by Kull

This is coming VERY close to my interpretation of gratuitous, post-count building spam.
      Ya think?
      Tecumseh's Village, Home of Fine Civilization Scenarios

www.tecumseh.150m.com

Comment

• Shh... here comes the Doctor.

Attached Files
        Wizards sixth rule:
        "The only sovereign you can allow to rule you is reason."
        Can't keep me down, I will CIV on.

Comment

• Shh... here comes the Doctor.
          I will remember that! I will remember that! My charioteers will remember that!

I have Civ2 with me, but not CivDip. If think I can play from here if somebody will apply the barters. (But I must try if I can download and upload files...)
          Civ2 "Great Library Index": direct download, Apolyton attachment

Comment

• I am lost. I can't upload and download from here. These internet cafes are for nothing.

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowThinker
              I am lost. I can't upload and download from here. These internet cafes are for nothing.
              No problem - Straybow still hasn't played, you are due back Friday, and even if there were a delay, you have only to request an extension and it is granted.

From what I understand of that Civ game of yours, it's all about launching one's own spaceship before the others do. So this is no big news after all: my father just beat you all to the stars once more. - Philippe Baise

Comment

• I am without net access again, but thankfully have a new blackberry phone from work so I can check in.
                Wizards sixth rule:

Comment

• I am waiting on an answer, so I've played and carefully documented every partial move in case I need to re-do a barter up front...
                  (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
                  (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
                  (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

• Peasteress is out of town until Sunday, so you laggards get a short reprieve, at least from her direction.

Comment

• I was delayed due to lost email(s)

The de-Assyrization of Upper Mesopotamia continues. The city of Karkemish has been renamed Cargemish. The city of Nisibin has been renamed Neshibin. The great city of Ninevah shall retain its ancient name.

In the city of Antioch, Our Royal Decree had permitted Hatte merchants to take control of strategic resources. These have been sent to distant destinations but have as yet brought no benefit to the citizens of the great city. As a result, petty corruption and various diputes have crippled the economy.

Therefore, by Our Decree, a new palace has been constructed where the most grievous cases may have an audience with the Governor. The commissioning ceremony included a "state of the city" speech and the execution of several of the petty officials responsible for gross corruption.

The effects have been immediate. We had anticipated the citizens to remain unenthusiastic about their favored position in the Hatte empire until the merchants brought back the fruits of our wise planning. We are pleased that the loyal citizens are trusting in our benign leadership.
                      Attached Files
                      (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

• Glad to hear tidings of well-being from our neighbors!
                        Also Glad to announce all lines of communication are now open!

Wizards sixth rule:

Comment

• Originally posted by Kull
                          No problem - Straybow still hasn't played, you are due back Friday, and even if there were a delay, you have only to request an extension and it is granted.
                          Do you think I am so naive and will trust you? Never! You monkey from Memphis!

Definitely I won't be home on Friday. I may be home in 2-5 days, and definitely I can play (download and upload )from here after holidays (from Tuesday), but this won't be possible sooner (the 'good' internet cafe works from Tuesday)

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowThinker

Do you think I am so naive and will trust you? Never! You monkey from Memphis!
                            32 hours down, 40 hours to go...... (tick, tock, tick, tock....)

Comment

• Errr, forgot to post here. I discovered an error and corrected it back on Saturday. Got the thread update email and knew Slo couldn't d/l, so I sent it to his email. Of course, he still may not get the email before Tue.
                              Attached Files

Comment

• I am home and I will play tomorrow if you will be all kind and polite.

Comment

Working...
                                X