No announcement yet.

New "Ancient Empires" PBEM created

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes! I suppose you mean the original offer that ST proposed involving Kengel, and not the second offer, which I proposed involving La Fayette. Either is good.

Comment

• But we should find out if LF or kengel... to try a contact with LF or something ... to post an urgence ... and to wait 1 year like with Stefan
      Civ2 "Great Library Index": direct download, Apolyton attachment

Comment

• Happy X-Mas
        Attached Files

Comment

• Yes, let's go forth with the secret plan A.

And Merry Christmas to you all!
          (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
          (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
          (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

• Duh... forgot that I'm playing Minos so it is my turn. Wouldn't have mattered, the next day one of my brothers came to visit my Dad for Xmas, so I was staying there and away from my own computer.

My brother became part owner of a "real" game store (as opposed to electronic games) back in May, so I was 99.44% certain to get an interesting boardgame. It's called Robo Rally, and it is challenging and fun.

BTW, Robo Rally is from Avalon Hill, which is apparently now owned by Wizards of the Coast. I don't recall reading that WoC bought AH from Hasbro. I kinda think of this as an additional Xmas present, the hope that the hardcore wargames and other beloved AH games will survive, and more like them come to market.

Will play Minos as soon as I get a couple things straight.
            (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

• Intrest is not really waning, but my annoying "real life" keeps coming up with "issues". Besides there isn't much left for me to do at this point, CTRL-N and return the save mostly.

FYI:
              I have finnally gotten the spouse and offspring moved from Tennessee to Georgia and we are trying to get "moved-in".
              My connection will be out for game play, but I can still check the forum from work.
              ETA on new Internet connection is 8-10 days according to comcast.
              Wizards sixth rule:
              "The only sovereign you can allow to rule you is reason."
              Can't keep me down, I will CIV on.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zedd
                Sorry I've been out so long... Got a promotion, loads of new work, moved,& upgraded the old PC. But here I am.
                That post was supposed to have a save attached, Sorry about that little FUBU.
                Wizards sixth rule:
                "The only sovereign you can allow to rule you is reason."
                Can't keep me down, I will CIV on.

Comment

• Zedd: We appreciate your willingness to play Assyria. It appears that Minos or Greece is available, if you want to switch. Interested?

Still Straybow's turn....

Comment

• Originally posted by Peaster
                    Zedd: We appreciate your willingness to play Assyria. It appears that Minos or Greece is available, if you want to switch. Interested?
                    Let me emphasize. We REALLY appreciate your willingness to step into the "no-win" situation of leading Assyria against six other players, and would REALLY like to see you continue in the game as one of those six!

To La Fayette, as fine a gentleman as ever trod the Halls of Apolyton

From what I understand of that Civ game of yours, it's all about launching one's own spaceship before the others do. So this is no big news after all: my father just beat you all to the stars once more. - Philippe Baise

Comment

• That post was supposed to have a save attached

Yeah, that happens if you preview the post. You have to re-enter the attached file.

Back on track after holidays... One issue remains unresolved; will play and post Minoans soon.

Comment

• Helllloooooooooo........Anybody out theerrrrreeeeee......

From what I understand of that Civ game of yours, it's all about launching one's own spaceship before the others do. So this is no big news after all: my father just beat you all to the stars once more. - Philippe Baise

Comment

• Here we go... confusion abounds in the planning department. Nothing major to report.
                          Attached Files

Comment

• I may be out of the net up to Monday, if so pls wait

Comment

• The King is dead

La Fayette: Last post: 06-10-2005 09:44

Comment

• That is absolutely horrible news. Please let his son know that Lafayette had a great many friends here. I for one appreciated his wit and dry sense of humor, and only wish I had known him "for real".

Comment

Working...
                                X