No announcement yet.

New "Ancient Empires" PBEM created

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I did read this, and I will post a save tomorrow evening if you do not .

I posted more as a bump to remind kengel then anything else.

/me
    "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

• thanks, gentlemen, for waiting!

No big news though...
      Enjoy
      Attached Files

Comment

• The sissie Minoan skirmisher ran away so fast that no one is going to meet him on the "great Eastern Road" any longer
        ...and Minos salutes the hospitable Pharaoh.

(he also swears he didn't touch F11 )
        Attached Files
        Aux bords mystérieux du monde occidental

Comment

• I got a file from Straybow and will restore shields.
          Civ2 "Great Library Index": direct download, Apolyton attachment

Comment

• Just for transparency

Here is the unmodified save, just so everything is kosher.
            Attached Files
            (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
            (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
            (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

• At last...
              Attached Files
              (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

• "post reported"Winston, on the barricades for freedom of speech
                "I don't like laws all over the world. Doesn't mean I am going to do anything but post about it."Jon Miller

Comment

• Last turn I got a unit via CivDip, this turn I applied the activating barter ... and the unit is lost.
                  In the morning I sent an e-mail to Yaroslav, but he is probably out for the weekend.

Edit:
                  (The unit is deep in the desert and I could live without it but it looks there may be some bug in CivDip and this should be checked out)
                  Last edited by SlowThinker; November 27, 2004, 16:25.

Comment

• Perseat "Who are these strange Greek horsemen, who drink our mocca, try to slip past our sentries, and refuse to meet with us?"

Cyrius "They are barbarian invaders! We must slay them!"

Perseat "You cannot be serious, Cyrius! They are probably just wandering poets."

Cyrius "We shall see..."

Comment

• Lost unit:
                      SparrowHawk was kind and promised to look at saves using cheat mode.

Comment

• sorry, bad post

Comment

• Ctrl-D and see if somebody killed it.

Comment

• Okay, I sent Slowthinker a message letting him know that I am unsuccessful so far.

I don't know how to open it in cheat mode (as it is a multiplayer game). I know there is a way to do so.......but I don't even know where to start.

If anyone sees this very soon I will happily try again.......but I need some help!

/me
                            "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

• Open it like a SP game (Load Game in the main window - then change .sav to .net). Then switch on Scenario mode and cheat mode will be available.

Comment

• Okay, that was too simple a solution I guess I was looking for something more complex

I sent a reply to Slowthinker, and hopefully it helps.

/me

Comment

Working...
                                X