No announcement yet.

New "Ancient Empires" PBEM created

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• King Zedd does not need to worry: we brought your attention to the matter before problems could occur.
    "post reported"Winston, on the barricades for freedom of speech
    "I don't like laws all over the world. Doesn't mean I am going to do anything but post about it."Jon Miller

Comment

• Just in time before the great greek king is away for some days
      Nothing new in greek... Enjoy!
      Attached Files

Comment

• Has there been any sighn of LaFayette recently?
        Wizards sixth rule:
        "The only sovereign you can allow to rule you is reason."
        Can't keep me down, I will CIV on.

Comment

• apart from this game, he seems pretty active in many other threads. Try the 'magnifying glass' button in his last post .

I emailed him shortly after my turn regarding some issues, but he hasn't answered yet.
          "I don't like laws all over the world. Doesn't mean I am going to do anything but post about it."Jon Miller

Comment

• The truth is that my computer has been under strong virus attack and I have been deprived of connection during almost a month.
            I read this thread and noticed that my turn had been played by our 'common sub', so there was no emergency as far as this game is concerned.
            I'll answer Hamsu's question and play my next turn today or tomorrow.

(La Fayette, glad to be back)
            Aux bords mystérieux du monde occidental

Comment

• edit: [/dance]
              Last edited by germanos; May 23, 2004, 09:47.

Comment

• Wizards sixth rule:

Comment

• My problems seem to be solved.
                  I hope I'll be able to play on the very day when I receive a save, just like I used to do previously.
                  Attached Files
                  Aux bords mystérieux du monde occidental

Comment

• "post reported"Winston, on the barricades for freedom of speech

Comment

• I have contacted Straybow now Zedd is facing difficulty in continuing his PBEM's (see the thread in the PBEM-forum). I expect an answer soon.

Comment

• Thanks germanos, I will dl and play but if straybow can post first then I will consider the torch passed.
                        Wizards sixth rule:

Comment

• Don't be shy to post if Straybow hasn't shown up.
                          I have no idea if he would be able to reclaim the Hittite Throne

Comment

• <bzzzzap> It's… ALIVE!!!

Straybow II reaches the age of majority. Raised secretly far from court intrigue in Hattusas, his arrival in the company of the late Straybow's seasoned chariot commander coincides with the mysterious disappearance of two powerful nobles who had promoted themselves as heirs for the Silver Throne.
                            (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
                            (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
                            (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

• The Assyrian King welcomes the return of the House of Straybow to the Throne.

Our gratitude is expressed to the noble House of Zedd for their efforts and achievements with regard to the Hittite-Assyrian friendship. The House of Zedd will forever be remembered in Assyria as it has brought a lasting peace between our nations.

Comment

• The King has not been fully briefed by the vizier of recent relations with the great Kings of other lands. But as such knowledge did not effect the matters of orders to our commanders we have moved our units and posted our turn.

Once again, our footsore Swordsmen shall be moved Westward out of Assyrian lands towards Tarsus instead of wandering about worrying thy peasants.
                                Attached Files
                                Last edited by Straybow; May 29, 2004, 02:06.
                                (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
                                (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
                                (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

Working...
                                X