No announcement yet.

New "Ancient Empires" PBEM created

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Throughout the ages, the rulers of Egypt's Nomes were an independent nobility - with each Nomarch free to do as he pleased. But now all the people of Egypt move as one under the divine guidance of Ramesses II, Son of Ra and thus a new title is needed to reflect this grandeur.

Send forth messengers to the four corners of the earth, and hear ye this in all nations - Pharoah reigns supreme in Egypt!!
    Attached Files
    To La Fayette, as fine a gentleman as ever trod the Halls of Apolyton

From what I understand of that Civ game of yours, it's all about launching one's own spaceship before the others do. So this is no big news after all: my father just beat you all to the stars once more. - Philippe Baise

Comment

• Bump
      "Whoever thinks freely, thinks well"
      -Rigas Velestinlis (Ferraios)
      "...êáé ô' üíïìá ôçò, ôï ãëõêý, ôï ëÝãáíå Áñåôïýóá..."
      "I have a cunning plan..." (Baldric)

Comment

• Ooops. I always PM Stefan after my turn, but forgot to do it this time....error now rectified.......

From what I understand of that Civ game of yours, it's all about launching one's own spaceship before the others do. So this is no big news after all: my father just beat you all to the stars once more. - Philippe Baise

Comment

• Good idea. Err, hope this doesn't take too long, I 'll be away on leave from 2/8 to 8/8... so I am a bit too eager to play my turn

Comment

• i'm really sorry about this but due to time restrains, I wont be able to finish this game, sorry all for such short notice.

Resign my commission!
            Civfan (Warriorsoflight)

Comment

• I've posted for a replacement in this forum and on CivFanatics.......standing by......

Comment

• Originally posted by Civfan
                i'm really sorry about this but due to time restrains, I wont be able to finish this game, sorry all for such short notice.

Resign my commission!
                sorry to see you go

Have fun, and I'll hope to see you around sometime in the future.

If your Civ is passworded, I suggest you give it to Kull, so he can pass it on to the next player for Babylon.
                "post reported"Winston, on the barricades for freedom of speech
                "I don't like laws all over the world. Doesn't mean I am going to do anything but post about it."Jon Miller

Comment

• I'm really sorry to see you go, what a pity, huh.
                  Hope to meet you in another game, dude.

Comment

• BUMP

for Stephan, but as well for the next in line (the Greeks IIRC)
                    "post reported"Winston, on the barricades for freedom of speech
                    "I don't like laws all over the world. Doesn't mean I am going to do anything but post about it."Jon Miller

Comment

• Want me to go?

Comment

• Sorry folks, I'll post right away
                        Follow the masses!
                        30,000 lemmings can't be wrong!

Comment

• Persia rocks once again.
                          Yet, many Persians died in another failed attempt to conquer "the" city.
                          Attached Files
                          Follow the masses!
                          30,000 lemmings can't be wrong!

Comment

• Another city founded, this is one called Athens, after our goddess, Athena.
                            Attached Files

Comment

• Isn't Yop supposed to be back?

Comment

• Some quick housekeeping notes:

1) Yop appears to be back, since his profile indicates a post was made on 7/24. I've PM'd him, so hopefully he'll rejoin soon.

2) CivFan sent me his regrets and the password for Baylon, so at least we're ready to hand off that civ when a new player joins.

3) I've posted for a replacement in the sticky "Player-wanted" threads at Apolyton and CivFanatics, but there hasn't been a whisper of interest (not sure if anyone actually reads those threads, but that's another matter). I'd rather not play with an AI civ if we can avoid it, so if any of you know someone who's a PBEM regular, please contact them individually to see if they'd be interested in this game.

Thanks, Kull

Comment

Working...
                                X