No announcement yet.

New "Ancient Empires" PBEM created

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A desert Village in the south-west has taken up arms against the Assyrian scouts in the region.

Picknicking with the Hatte is becoming a popular trend in Canaan.

Exploring brings us to new and fabled lands.
    Attached Files
    "post reported"Winston, on the barricades for freedom of speech
    "I don't like laws all over the world. Doesn't mean I am going to do anything but post about it."Jon Miller

Comment

• Hey guys, unless I get to move till tomorrow (Monday), you'll have to skip my turn.
      Follow the masses!
      30,000 lemmings can't be wrong!

Comment

• Armies race across the Sinai, matching the fervor of the road crews as Egypt sends it's sons to further pacify and control the Ra-given land of Canaan.
        Attached Files
        To La Fayette, as fine a gentleman as ever trod the Halls of Apolyton

From what I understand of that Civ game of yours, it's all about launching one's own spaceship before the others do. So this is no big news after all: my father just beat you all to the stars once more. - Philippe Baise

Comment

• Persian troops are moving north in hope of gaining new lands...
          Attached Files
          Follow the masses!
          30,000 lemmings can't be wrong!

Comment

• Bump, or let it roll.
            "Whoever thinks freely, thinks well"
            -Rigas Velestinlis (Ferraios)
            "...êáé ô' üíïìá ôçò, ôï ãëõêý, ôï ëÝãáíå Áñåôïýóá..."
            "I have a cunning plan..." (Baldric)

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve Clark
              It would be groovy if I could take my turn before I leave for a week-long vacation this Saturday morning.
              Could we not wait for his return?
              "I don't like laws all over the world. Doesn't mean I am going to do anything but post about it."Jon Miller

Comment

• I missed that. Duh! I feel so embarassed...

Comment

• Thanks for being patient.
                  Attached Files

Comment

• *More exploring the seas
                    Attached Files
                    Alexandr Yopov, Commander of the Murmansk front in the Red Front democracy game. Fighting for the glory of our marchal and the Rodina.

Comment

• Shouldn't this be:"minoans_b3150 instead?"

Comment

• Sorry for the delay, I tried to post yesterday but the server had problems.
                        I don't really remember what happened to the Hatte
                        Attached Files

Comment

• BUMP

CIVFAN !

Comment

• turn
                            Attached Files
                            Civfan (Warriorsoflight)

Comment

• In honour of the loyal tribesmen defending the border in Canaan, the village of Arrapkha has been renamed Moab, the old name of the settlement before the arrival of the Asyrian scouts. Kitlamu has decided so, now the village has become a true bordersettlement with Egyptians east and Hatte north of it. It is also romoured that the Egyptians have found(ed) a settlement south of the village in the area formerly controled by the Nabatean, lifelong adversaries of the Moabites. There is no doubt however that the village of Moab and the Nabatean settlement of Petra, under the respective influense of Assyria and Egypt, will florish, and the strife between the two tribes will have come to an end.

Charioteers near Jericho are still preparing for the assault. Preparations mainly consists of long siesta's.

On the fringes of the known world, Assyrian scouts subdue another village, and their charioteers join the Assyrian army.
                              In the northern mountains, we have learned the art of Fortification.

Assyrian early chariots, send out to take the town on the border between Babylonia and Persia that is cousing so much trouble, were beaten back by the townsmen. This was done with ease, the charioteers didn't stand a chance. The townsmen must have been hardened in battle before, as they appeared to be well disciplined and conducted some highly complicated and effective manouvres. With hindsight this doesn't come as a surprise. The town has been highly contested between the Babylonians and Persians, and it should have been obvious many a battle was fought there. Assyrian skirmishers still control the forests, and they will keep the town in check until stronger and more numurous forces can be send.
                              The militairy commander of Dibshiya has been sacked and has found his end in a lion-fight. His replacement has made pleas to the Court to look for ways to prepare our brave Assyrian soldiers in a more sophisticated manner before we send them out on these dangerous missions. The days where soldiers get trained at the battlefield itself must come to an end now that we encounter more and more battlehardened adversaries, and most of our soldiers are as green as grass.

In the desert east of Moab, a new village was found.
                              Attached Files

Comment

• Another immoral, unjustified, shameless bump.

Comment

Working...
                                X