No announcement yet.

scenario problem: Time Threat Paradoxon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not sure what kind of things may cause the trouble (all mentioned links work for me), but perhaps you could try downloading it by FTP...
    ftp.microprose.com/pub/updates/civ2/civiittp.exe

Or I could e-mail it if an 11MB attachment is no problem for you (or I could split it into parts of whatever size you wish).
    Civilization II: maps, guides, links, scenarios, patches and utilities (+ Civ2Tech and CivEngineer)

Comment

Thank you all once more for your help.

Mercator, tried the ftp link and 'yep', nothing. I appreciate the offer of you e-mailing it to me, however that won't be necessary. There's no way that four or five links on different servers attempting to download the same file are all problematic, and it's almost certainly some problem from this end.

Please don't concern yourselves any longer with this issue unless others are going through the same difficulties.

... and once more, thanks!

Comment

DP
        Civilization II: maps, guides, links, scenarios, patches and utilities (+ Civ2Tech and CivEngineer)

Comment

Mercator, tried the ftp link and 'yep', nothing.

Did you try it with your browser? If you're "lucky" it's only a problem with your browser, you might succeed with an FTP program (type in "ftp ftp.microprose.com" on the DOS prompt if you don't have one).

Comment

It is surely amazing It works!!!

Dare i say it again ... many thanks for all of your help.

Comment

Hurray! Have fun with it.

Comment

Hi Cam, nice to see you here again! It seems that even Allard has returned
                I hope your civ-addiction has reappered
                Civilization Webring Forum

Comment

Originally posted by SCDARS
                  Hi Cam, nice to see you here again! It seems that even Allard has returned
                  I hope your civ-addiction has reappered
                  Indeed!
                  Tecumseh's Village, Home of Fine Civilization Scenarios

www.tecumseh.150m.com

Comment

lol! Thanks chaps. I thought I'd dabble with Test of Time to give myself a break from Tropico, but my hard drive became corrupted last year and I lost all of my Civ/ToT stuff (that's supposed to only happen to other people!).

Pleased you're both 'at it' (Civ ) still, and the Scenario League is as vibrant as ever.

Regards.

Comment

Working...
                    X