No announcement yet.

They're Baaaack!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Except that you can get settler type units to jump maps by putting them on automate and waiting for them to try to move when the other map is active. Bingo, no need for a space ship.

The Vikings beat me to Centaurus last game I played, but never fear. Every time they fought some alien or got a city captured or a barbarian showed up, some of my engineers floated on up there. I won the game on a research win.

As was said on this board before, these map jumping bugs is basically going to ruin any multimap scenarios that get made.

Comment

"Unfortunately, I haven't been able to raise a lot of enthusiasm for this. Not too many folks are reporting it, and the programmers are busy on another project already (a very
      cool one, I might add)."John Possidente.

Hey John, any info about this very cool project?
      Civfan (Warriorsoflight)

Comment

I'll keep bugging them about the bug, but I can't honestly say it'll get us anywhere. Sorry. Wish I had more authority.

As for that other project, I don't think it's been made public yet, so I can't even hint around. (I could be wrong about that; I'm a little out of touch with marketing these days.) As soon as I can, though, this'll be the first place I do.

Comment

Working...
        X