No announcement yet.

Fallout Scenario

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks a lot, this is just what I need for proper unit design!

Comment

You can always increase the firepower stat of the energy-using units while keeping their attack rating lower than their conventional weapon equivelants.
      "Military training has three purposes: 1)To save ourselves from becoming subjects to others, 2)to win for our own city a possition of leadership, exercised for the benefit of others and 3)to exercise the rule of a master over those who deserve to be treated as slaves."-Aristotle, The Politics, Book VII

All those who want to die, follow me!
      Last words of Emperor Constantine XII Palaiologos, before charging the Turkish hordes, on the 29th of May 1453AD.

Comment

What effect would that give?

I have another noob question:
        Is there a way to change trade commodities of a specific city?

Comment

Anyone?.....

Comment

Yes, you can change them by hexediting. However, from what I can recall from some unsuccessful testing I did years ago, the changes seem to revert back to the original quite quickly.

It might be interesting to try it with AI cities because, from what I have observed, the commodities demanded by AI cities change very little or not at all during the course of a scen, even if a player delivers a steady stream of the commodities demanded by a city.
            Excerpts from the Manual of the Civilization Fanatic :

Money can buy happiness, just raise the luxury rate to 50%.
            Money is not the root of all evil, it is the root of great empires.

Comment

Thanks, but hexing is a bit too hard for me. I guess I will have to rename the commodities accoridng to wherever they are distributed to place them according to the law.

Comment

Use Carl Fritz's utilty program, "CivCity". Download it here: http://users.stargate.net/~harden/index.html
                Tecumseh's Village, Home of Fine Civilization Scenarios

www.tecumseh.150m.com

Comment

Thanks! Really useful utilities! I wonder why they are not widely know. Anyways, testing now.

Comment

Working...
                  X