• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still just a black box.

Resource Type: GIFS

Resource Name: 85

Resource Language: 1033

I even tried it with your gif Boco. The game loads very slowly and when I try to nuke someone the black box appears in place of the animation.

Comment

I just confirmed that it still works in EA.

Yeah, the slow load suggests that it's choking on your modified DLL. The black box nuke confirms it.

After you've replaced the 'other resource', does the new GIF show up on the right when you've selected the 1033 slot of 85?

Since you tried my GIF, I won't ask whether you saved yours as version 87a, non-interlaced.

Would you like to swap DLL's? If so, send me an email with your address and DLL, and I'll attach mine to my reply.
      El Aurens v2 Beta!

Comment

Yeah, it does show up on the right, no problems getting it in.

I'll have to recreate the dll again, but I'm booked for the next few nights. I'll email you probably on the 17th.

Comment

Bump in response to a PM. Check ~8 posts up for a recap of how I subbed custom graphics in ToT DLL's. Although it works for me, neither HT nor figured out the snafu he encountered. Of course it might help if I spent a little more effort at it, but RL and other lame excuses...
          El Aurens v2 Beta!

Comment

Working...
          X