Originally posted by techumseh
Glad you like it, o-m. Considering that you were one of the main cheerleaders for me to finish this project, it took you long enough to get around to playing it!
But then I took 3 years to finish it, so a few months to get around to playing it may not be so bad.
Try one of the warlord civs if you want a bit more of a challenge.
Glad you like it, o-m. Considering that you were one of the main cheerleaders for me to finish this project, it took you long enough to get around to playing it!

But then I took 3 years to finish it, so a few months to get around to playing it may not be so bad.

Try one of the warlord civs if you want a bit more of a challenge.
The 'No Civ' maxim I've adopt when in med school might strike the rest of you as nuts, but it's what I need to do if I want to get by!This scenario was well worth the wait though!
I'm curious about the Communists and certain events linked to them, as nothing much seemed to happen with them (apart from gradually increasing donations from Uncle Joe). They got a Peasant Alliance? tech and they built the Long March after I booted them out of the south; I was braced for Communist hordes to descend upon me from Yenang province but this never occurred thankfully. I'm wondering what effect these have?
I made sure however to rush reinforcements to the cities nearest the communist ones where their units had been relocated once I had broken our alliance. The Long March makes sense now - Mao had already showed up on the casualty list, so I was surprised to see him wandering around Yenang when I got there!
I'm going to be in for an awful shock when I qualify and find out how much work the job actually involves...
Comment