• Show
Clear All

• Here you go ... stunning as always, courtesy of Mr Fairline
    Attached Files

Comment

• @Justin:
      The "problem" is I'm almost done. Just need to do the events basically

@Steph:
      I already had that one, but I always thought that was a 75mm. I may be worng though
      Last edited by Eivind IV; June 20, 2005, 07:11.
      Find my civ2 scenarios here

Ave Europa, nostra vera Patria!

Comment

• Originally posted by Eivind IV
        Anyone ever made a German 88mm flak anti tank?
        i pulled this one off of somewhere before the crash. could be Nemo? it's not made by me, and i give full credit to whoever did.
        Attached Files

Comment

• FMK's work if I am not wrong

Comment

• I should mention, that post above with all of the WW2 units has a good 88mm, including in the regular tube artillery configuration. It has the armor for the crew installed, though, so it might not be exactly what you're after.

That's got some really good units, though. Best B-25, P-47, Bf-109... the more I look at it, the more I like the units. Great work.

Any chance you could do a good Corsair? No offense to the artists, but all of the ones I've seen so far have sucked.

Comment

• Ask typhoon, he made an exellent corsair
              I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
              Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
              Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• double post
                I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!

Comment

• Originally posted by Eivind IV
                  @Justin:
                  The "problem" is I'm almost done. Just need to do the events basically
                  I'm looking forward to play your scen; I enjoyed "The Norvegian Campaign" very much. My scenario is a multi-part one; since I wanted to be as much historical as possible, I had to use ton of events. And I want to cover operation Husky as well. The problem is that I don't have the time to finish it

Comment

• Another Bunch of ww2 Units, including a new Mig-3 and 5cm PAK38,
                    Attached Files

Comment

• the units file from a little project i was toying with,
                      basicly a ww2 scenario based on the small world map that came with vanilla civ2, but a few potential problems face it,
                      mainly the war being over within 4-5 turns
                      each infantry unit would represent about 100 000 troops, and strategy would be similar to the axis and allies board game, i am probably going to make up simple unit, terrain and city icons for it,
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Here's an attempt at a Corsair.
                        Attached Files

Comment

• A unit from the old days with a few tweaks...
                          It didn't turn out that good,
                          Anyway:
                          Attached Files
                          "Whoever thinks freely, thinks well"
                          -Rigas Velestinlis (Ferraios)
                          "...êáé ô' üíïìá ôçò, ôï ãëõêý, ôï ëÝãáíå Áñåôïýóá..."
                          "I have a cunning plan..." (Baldric)

Comment

• Didn't turn out that good? Mate I'd stick my dick into a hornet's nest if that made me as good as you.

Comment

• A ****ty sack of Brewster Buffaloes
                              Attached Files

Comment

• the Buffalo was a ****ty fighter to begin with.

i have to disagree with regards to these units, though. they look nice.

Comment

Working...
                                X