This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by deity

finbar, Horse, Trev, me & Makeo have all progressed far beyond where we were with you in 2003...
    Have you reached my level yet?
    The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

• I think you are at a unique level

But more interesting is deity doesn't give a report of the last session instead it appears to me he's starting to set up some excuses about maps and settings in case the games don't go his way.

Decide for yourself what that says about how the last session went for deity and trev
      Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander's Horse
        I think you are at a unique level

But more interesting is deity doesn't give a report of the last session instead it appears to me he's starting to set up some excuses about maps and settings in case the games don't go his way.

Decide for yourself what that says about how the last session went for deity and trev
        he he

No wonder you work in Canberra...

Well, in the last eon you have finally taken one more of Trev's cities but never taken any of mine. In the mean time I've destroyed two of your cities anf captured 3 others

I assure you I will beat you in both games... the real question is whether I can beat finbar...
        "Old age and skill will overcome youth and treachery. "
        *deity of THE DEITIANS*

Comment

• "One more of Trev's cities?" No deity, I took his capital and you know it

So why not mention to the peanut gallery that rather important detail?

I don't know who you think you are writing this nonsense for, or why it is so important to you, but its fascinating to watch in a morbid sort of way.
          Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Comment

"One more of Trev's cities?" No deity, I took his capital and you know it

So why not mention to the peanut gallery that rather important detail?
            Oh, his capital... you took Trev's capital.. WAHHHHH!

Hey everyONE, Horsie took Trev's capital!
            *deity of THE DEITIANS*

Comment

I don't know who you think you are writing this nonsense for, or why it is so important to you, but its fascinating to watch in a morbid sort of way.
              It's a bit of fun eh

Coming from the diplo genre I yearn the depth of playing the game beyond the game...

I always thought the psychology of KC was important in strategic terms and Apolly waffle adds another dimension.
              *deity of THE DEITIANS*

Comment

• Originally posted by Hydey

Have you reached my level yet?
                Oui!

So get back here!
                *deity of THE DEITIANS*

Comment

Last edited by Alexander's Horse; May 23, 2005, 17:55.

Comment

*deity of THE DEITIANS*

Comment

The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

• hello hydey

any chance of a game?

Comment

• .... ????

no one here...
                          *deity of THE DEITIANS*

Comment

• Hydey, just turn up tonight, even if only for an hour or so. We often play a game and if someone has to go or is too tired the remaining players switch to another game. Don't feel that you have to play to midnight +

So let's at least start a new Hydey game
                            *deity of THE DEITIANS*

Comment

• Due to early starts at work 6 days a week, I do not like to finish late, however I am willing to start earlier, is an earlier start to our evening games possible for other players?

Comment

• I can probably make 8.30pm but there may be afk's.

Comment

Working...
                                X