Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• But dad, you said you hate them all with a pashion.
    The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

• Originally posted by deity

indeedy...

treachury is my middle name

Mind you, it wasn't really a backstab, it's not like we were allies or frinds! - more of a front stab I'd say!

Glad to see the Civ2MP Aussie group is still going strong.

Go get 'em Deity!
      Skeptics should forego any thought of convincing the unconvinced that we hold the torch of truth illuminating the darkness. A more modest, realistic, and achievable goal is to encourage the idea that one may be mistaken. Doubt is humbling and constructive; it leads to rational thought in weighing alternatives and fully reexamining options, and it opens unlimited vistas.

Elie A. Shneour Skeptical Inquirer

Comment

• Originally posted by Hydey
        But dad, you said you hate them all with a pashion.
        Did Hydey mean to say that?
        "Old age and skill will overcome youth and treachery. "
        *deity of THE DEITIANS*

Comment

• Originally posted by CapTVK

Glad to see the Civ2MP Aussie group is still going strong.

Go get 'em Deity!
          Hey, good to see you around Cap!

Those damn Aussies have improved a lot lately.

In fact the Aussie team is I'd say the world-beating combo! We have a great range of skills with Makeo, Trev, Horse, finbar, deity (me!) and occassionaslly Hydey... has a skill...

But I'm still the best

LOL
          *deity of THE DEITIANS*

Comment

• I'll be here early tonight. All my family problems can go and get stuffed!

In fact I'm here now
            *deity of THE DEITIANS*

Comment

• Originally posted by finbar

Changed it by deed poll from treachery?
              he he

My way looks more treachorous...
              *deity of THE DEITIANS*

Comment

I'll be here early tonight. All my family problems can go and get stuffed!

In fact I'm here now
                no you aren't.

And I was so looking forward to the "sorry guys I can't play" post
                Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

• I am here... on my Dad's iMac without civ. I've been beside myself the last 1 hour trying to get online but can't. I'll keep trying to sort it out but not sure what it is. Give me 20 mins then assume I'm not gonna make it Bigpond ADSL is not reporting any outages so it must be my comp.
                  *deity of THE DEITIANS*

Comment

• I just used that Bigpond Assist utility and it says "power outage" but that aint me! Can that happen at the local exchange? I don't even have dialup backup now Friiginn..
                    *deity of THE DEITIANS*

Comment

• but don't you have 68 comps at home?
                      Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Comment

• I still use dial up

SUFFER

Comment

I just used that Bigpond Assist utility and it says "power outage" but that aint me! Can that happen at the local exchange? I don't even have dialup backup now Friiginn..
                          Load Civ onto your Dad's iMac! Except you probably don't have the Mac version of Civ!
                          " ... and the following morning I should see the Boks wallop the Wallabies again?" - Havak
                          "The only thing worse than being quoted in someone's sig is not being quoted in someone's sig." - finbar, with apologies to Oscar Wilde.

Comment

I just used that Bigpond Assist utility and it says "power outage" but that aint me! Can that happen at the local exchange? I don't even have dialup backup now Friiginn..
                            From long and bitter personal experience, Rule #1 for anyone who uses BigPond: keep a dial-up back up system in place. They should be forced to provide one for all the times their services are down.
                            " ... and the following morning I should see the Boks wallop the Wallabies again?" - Havak
                            "The only thing worse than being quoted in someone's sig is not being quoted in someone's sig." - finbar, with apologies to Oscar Wilde.

Comment

• er deity, how come you can post here but you can't play?

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander's Horse
                                er deity, how come you can post here but you can't play?
                                finbar, can you please answer that for me!
                                *deity of THE DEITIANS*

Comment

Working...
                                X