ww1 scenario idea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wow, those make all of my battlecruiser graphics look so primitive,
    I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
    Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
    Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• i've decided to be safe inscheduling a release date,

the current release date will be in april.....

of 2085
      I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!

Comment

• Originally posted by Exile
        I'm posting this gif for Erika and for Gareth. G, do you recall this one? IIRC, this one wasn't available to the public. If you lost it, here it is. Erika, here are some superb Brit Battlecruiser graphics;
        (no words)
        "Dilexi iustitiam, odivi iniquitatem, propterea morior in exilio" [PAPA GREGORIUS VII +1085] - ("He amado la justicia, he odiado la iniquidad, por eso muero en exilio") - ("I loved justice, I hated unfairness, that's why I die in exile") - (J'ai aimé la justice, j'ai détesté l'iniquité, c'est pourquoi je meurs en exil") - ("Ich liebte Gerechtigkeit und hasste Ungerechtigkeit, deshalb sterbe ich im Exil")

Comment

Erika, here are some superb Brit Battlecruiser graphics;
          Shouldn't they be mostly sinking?
          El Aurens v2 Beta!

Comment

• Originally posted by Boco

Shouldn't they be mostly sinking?
            if they were german battlecruisers then they would be blasted beyond recognition, but still floating, like the german battlecruiser seydlitz that was Hit by 8 15 inch, 6 13.5 inch, 8 12 inch, 1 5.5 inch and 1 4 inch shell and a torpedo causing 98 killed and 55 injured.

Comment

• Unifications scenario 1860-1870

My idea for a scenario for Civ II MGE: if you know how, please tell me please:
              Unifications scenario 1860-1870
              1)People of Church(Pius IX)-English Church
              2)Piemont-Sardinian(Cavour)-Italy Revolucionary
              3)Bourbons(Franz II)-French allied to Napoleon III
              4)French(Napoleon III)
              5)Toscanians(Leopold II)-Allied to Austrians
              6)Austrians(Franz Joseph) other Autro Hungarian Empire
              7)Holsteinians(Hans)-Dinmark
              8)Prussians(Otto Von Bismarck)-Part of Deutschland
              9)Bavarians(Lothar)-south of Deutschland
              10)Spain(D.Carlos other D. Afonso otherAmadeu Emanuel other Leopold Von Hollenzollern)
              I have more civilizations to put in a scenario, but I uhink that 10(ten) is good.
              The others civilizations could be:
              11)English
              12)Ottoman Empire and
              13) Russians
              If you know how, please tell me!!!!!!!!
              My e-mail:marcelokoehler@gmail .com
              and marcelokoehler@yahoo.com.br
              Please help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!
              Thanks for everbody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

Comment

• Again:my e-mails:
                marcelokoehler@gmail.com and marcelokoehler@yahoo.com.br
                Don`t forget me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

Comment

• Marcelo, You're out of luck mate. As Cyrion and Techumseh said in your thread, you can only have 7 civs + barbarians - 10 civs is impossible.
                  http://sleague.apolyton.net/index.ph...ory:Civ2_Units

Comment

I'm posting this gif for Erika and for Gareth. G, do you recall this one? IIRC, this one wasn't available to the public. If you lost it, here it is. Erika, here are some superb Brit Battlecruiser graphics;
                    Hey I missed this when you posted it

Unfortunately all I get now is a red 'x' where the file should be. Any chance you can repost it please Phenix?
                    http://sleague.apolyton.net/index.ph...ory:Civ2_Units

Comment

• Marcelo: Fairline (and the others) are right, NO doubt.

Why don't you think to 2 distinct scenarios, one focused on German unification, the other on Italian "risorgimento"?

After those, if you'll want make another one including Italy and Germany, maybe it will be better you use 'joint minor powers' (being in the same side, of course) and barbarians (as "the most minor powers"...), just to stay in 7(+1) civs...
                      "Dilexi iustitiam, odivi iniquitatem, propterea morior in exilio" [PAPA GREGORIUS VII +1085] - ("He amado la justicia, he odiado la iniquidad, por eso muero en exilio") - ("I loved justice, I hated unfairness, that's why I die in exile") - (J'ai aimé la justice, j'ai détesté l'iniquité, c'est pourquoi je meurs en exil") - ("Ich liebte Gerechtigkeit und hasste Ungerechtigkeit, deshalb sterbe ich im Exil")

Comment

Working...
                      X