• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here is the Japanese MONO Banzai wav sound file:

Comment

• Here is the Japanese STEREO Banzai wav sound:

Comment

• I just downloaded and played both wav files and they are indeed the Japanese Banzai wav sounds.

Comment

• @Curtsibling: Here's the cities.bmp.
          Thanx dude, I got them!

Now, can you tell me which city slot in your file belongs to which civ?

EG: Modern slot goes to the USA and the Far East slot goes to China, I assume?

http://sleague.apolyton.net/index.php?title=Home
          http://totalfear.blogspot.com/

Comment

• The version I got sounds like a roar and then laser sounds. I remember that had been one of the two original sounds, with the other being the Bansai sounds. I called the one I had a 'Godzilla' file because it had a loud roar, laser beams, and was Japanese in theme. I don't know how we got different files. Maybe there's an error with the upload/download service.

Comment

• @curt: Yes, those two assumptions are correct, and Medieval is Japanese, Classical is Barbarian (basically Nepal, Bhutan, Mongolia, and the Chinese Communists), Bronze Age is Thai and Dutch East Indies, Rennaissance is British India, and Industrial is Soviet.

Comment

• @Leonidas: Could you please zip those .wav files. I can't seem to download them in that form; my computer keeps trying to play them instead.

Comment

• Originally posted by Patine
                  @curt: Yes, those two assumptions are correct, and Medieval is Japanese, Classical is Barbarian (basically Nepal, Bhutan, Mongolia, and the Chinese Communists), Bronze Age is Thai and Dutch East Indies, Rennaissance is British India, and Industrial is Soviet.
                  Nice!

I am on it as we speak!

http://sleague.apolyton.net/index.php?title=Home
                  http://totalfear.blogspot.com/

Comment

@Leonidas: Could you please zip those .wav files. I can't seem to download them in that form; my computer keeps trying to play them instead.
                    Right click, 'Save Target As.'

Comment

• Thanks, guys!

Comment

• This is wierd. It saved them as HTML files. I think my computer's screwed. Can someone please zip them. I don't seem able to access them otherwise. Thanks!

Comment

• Patine:

What OS are you using? Is it XP?

Are you using XP's built-in zip program to download files? If so, that is the problem. There is a major problem with XP's built-in download program.

Instead, download and use Winzip:

WinZip ensures safety and peace of mind with easy-to-use encryption capabilities to secure personal data, passwords, and sensitive information.

Here is a zip with the Japanese sounds:
                          Last edited by Leonidas; March 5, 2005, 02:03.

Comment

• Thanks a lot, Leonidas! That really helped.

Comment

• A question, if I may. I had tried initially setting the Soviets and Japanese to allied with no negotiation with a planned event to trigger aggression in May '45. However, upon alpha testing, I found that the Soviet units danced through Japanese mainland territory, blocking up roads, railroads, and attack routes, as they're entitled to do under alliance. Question is, will a no-negotiation peace treaty last until the triggered aggression, or is a 'sneak attack' very likely.

Comment

A question, if I may. I had tried initially setting the Soviets and Japanese to allied with no negotiation with a planned event to trigger aggression in May '45. However, upon alpha testing, I found that the Soviet units danced through Japanese mainland territory, blocking up roads, railroads, and attack routes, as they're entitled to do under alliance. Question is, will a no-negotiation peace treaty last until the triggered aggression, or is a 'sneak attack' very likely.
                                depends on how much the leaders like eachother, if it is below 20, then they will probably launch a sneak attack, at least in my experience anyways
                                I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                                Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                                Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

Working...
                                X