No announcement yet.

T.W.I.F. Game Profile & Announcement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So the 2nd rules is with incr resources, yes?

I'll post our save in our story thread...
    "Old age and skill will overcome youth and treachery. "
    *deity of THE DEITIANS*

Comment

I can't see the dif in the two rules and they look like normal resources for oil and iron?
      *deity of THE DEITIANS*

Comment

I believe the second rules is with increased iron, yes. The A game should be at Industrial and Automobile before the B, so the 3rd an 4th rules will eventually be up

Comment

Alright A-gamers, next session tommorrow morning and I have a proposal. Key player Ljube is about to miss an entire session at the helm of the most influential nation.. I myself have been s***ing water all week and would likely do best with some sleep tommorrow morning

Do you guys care to take a break for tommorrow and resume next week with ljube - or are you wanting to play?

Comment

I have no problem waiting for Ljube. I have a Christmas party tonight and will welcome a chance to sleep late tomorrow.

Comment

Thats sort of cool actually. I've got an exam monday, so a night spent studying is probably the more responsible thing to do.

Although I do take exception to Europe being considered 'the most influential nation'. You trying to start a war or something?
              <>---Cyber-Spyder---<>

weaving webs within the web...

Comment

Scared?

Comment

A game rolecall. This Sunday; 9amEST what whaaat!

Comment

Can't hardly wait.

Comment

Yeah I'll be around...
                      <>---Cyber-Spyder---<>

weaving webs within the web...

Comment

I won't be able to make it guys. Today is Orthodox St. Nicholas's Day and it's the family gathering day, so I'm going to have dinner with my parents.

Maybe atawa can sub?

Comment

This is a problem. We really needed to make some headway this week, and the next two Sundays are Holiday-mornings-after. Maybe we can settle on a night this week to make some progress.

When is good for you guys? I can set aside some time from 7:00pm to midnight, eastern time, any night except Wednesday.

Comment

Game B rocks on
                            *deity of THE DEITIANS*

Comment

I'm not seeing any reason that we "had" to make progress on this, though it's always enjoyable. We're still an age or two ahead of the B game

Christmas season is a hectic one. Markus, Dreamer, Dylan, Ljube - see y'all on the 26th for a relaxing, boxing day civ-a-thon?

Comment

I can play on 26th. I can play any day of the week we agree upon.

Comment

Working...
                                X