X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good Morning Ya'll
    "All things are good except for the bad parts"

Comment

Zylka, are we going to start with another AI player so Dylan can jump on board next Sunday?

If yes, please supply the AI with heavy bonuses (5 settlers + some units) and to all: The usual etiquette in dealing with the AI applies. You can sign peace treaty, but no extortion and no tech exchange. You can gift techs though

Comment

I'm so against starting the AI with such a huge bonus! Depending on how far into the game we get that can be a huge advantage for the returning player.

Are we having a seperate story thread?
        <>---Cyber-Spyder---<>

weaving webs within the web...

Comment

If you really want to get the sixth player in someone should find a sub.
          <>---Cyber-Spyder---<>

Comment

And no Zylka! Grrr.
            <>---Cyber-Spyder---<>

Comment

I'm here. sorry I'm late

Comment

gentleman, I had no sleep last night and my brain simply didn't recognize the alarm. we have everyone still up but Markus, so we can see what can still be done.. or we can wait until next sunday so a spot opens to Dylan? stick around

Comment

Markus showed up on time, so I say we do him the respect of waiting till next week. Adding Dylan to the mix is a bonus, and assuming everyone shows up on time {third time lucky?} next week it's all problems solved.
                  <>---Cyber-Spyder---<>

Comment

I'd like Dylan in. By the way, my start is by far the most superior of all if Caucasians are not in.

Also, the world is not small enough for legion to have any impact. Solution: Remove crusaders and reinstate chariots in their place. That way, if you want to attack before leadership, you'll need to use legion. Make legion 4 rows. Make catapult available with engineering. Make it's attack 7.

Comment

Ok, let's start for next Sunday. I'll get everyone's phone # to this time make SURE, and the group should have mine as well. Again, apologies.

Although.. bring on Dylan

Comment

Better make the level emperor to reduce the importance of happiness wonders and enhance expansion.

Comment

This Sunday is DYNAMITE for me. I have already set the timer on the coffee maker.

Comment

poo boy can play

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Comment

so who wants to play this friday?
                              Hold my girlfriend while I kiss your skis.

Comment

I'll start another thread Makeo. I'm there at Trev's time.
                                "Old age and skill will overcome youth and treachery. "
                                *deity of THE DEITIANS*

Comment

Working...
                                X