revamped ToT site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• revamped ToT site

I've revamped my site, and added a brand new Test of Time scenario - Operation Market-Garden. Check it out!
    How to Make a Website with free web hosting services & cheap web hosting for ecommerce & small business hosting. Create & Make a Free Website with Affordable web hosting provider free website promotion tools & web stats. Free Website Builder, Templates, & Best Free Web Hosting. How to Create a Website
    Tecumseh's Village, Home of Fine Civilization Scenarios

www.tecumseh.150m.com

Splendid!

Some of the graphics are broken though. I think it's only the icons on the main page to the OMG and Warlords scenarios as well as the credits image on the OMG page. The image URL's are links to your local webfolder rather than relative links.
    Civilization II: maps, guides, links, scenarios, patches and utilities (+ Civ2Tech and CivEngineer)

Comment

Thanks, Merc. It must be possible for my browser to add images from my hard drive to the webpage being displayed - sort of "filling in the blanks". I used my wife's computer to check and saw what you were seeing. Anyway, it should be fixed now. Let me know if it's OK.

www.tecumseh.150m.com

Comment

It's OK now.
        Civilization II: maps, guides, links, scenarios, patches and utilities (+ Civ2Tech and CivEngineer)

Comment

Cool looking site. I'm always glad to see someone supporting ToT, which I like better than the earlier Civ2 versions.

I'll probably give the new scenario a try when I have finished grinding my way through my current game.
          "I'm a guy - I take everything seriously except other people's emotions"

"Never play cards with any man named 'Doc'. Never eat at any place called 'Mom's'. And never, ever...sleep with anyone whose troubles are worse than your own." - Nelson Algren
          "A single death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic." - Joseph Stalin (attr.)

Comment

Downloaded Market Garden. ... I'm going to have to be more careful next time. Montgomery did better than I irl, which is not very good to say the least...
            I have some trouble distinguishing the engineers from the other units for some reason. Does that do for an excuse? Nice scen as always, Techumseh.
            Clash of Civilization team member
            (a civ-like game whose goal is low micromanagement and good AI)
            web site http://clash.apolyton.net/frame/index.shtml and forum here on apolyton)

Comment

LDC, I'm not sure why you can't distinguish the engineers. Have you put the animated sprites in a separate folder? 2 engineer units arrive via events on turn 3. They're the bulldozers.

www.tecumseh.150m.com

Comment

Nize!

Is it just that I'm using Opera, or does Tecumseh continue his chant even after loading the Red October page? Kinda contrapuntal, what with L'Internationale and the chant going on at once.

I'm interested in seeing what 2005 brings!
                El Aurens v2 Beta!

Comment

With my o.s. the music stops when you switch to the next page. What's contrapuntal? Is that when you block a punt?

www.tecumseh.150m.com

Comment

Thanks, Tecumseh.
                    Keep up the good work.
                    Hasdrubal's Home.
                    Ceterum censeo Romam esse delendam.

Comment

Thanks.

www.tecumseh.150m.com

Comment

techumseh, my sound card had not been working for a few days. Then I visited your site, and the sound works again!

Looking forward to the China Warlords scenario, and I'm still trying to work on the various things I was doing way back when.

On an unrelated note, I have moved to Maryland, in the USA, and I think that my county government would probably count as having Green SE choices.

This is the first time I have ever lived in such a place and I need time to recover.
                        "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

Among other things, I've been known to bring sight to the blind and music to the deaf! Warlords is 80% done, but I won't really have time to work on civ stuff again until Dec/Jan. I'm always looking for playtesters, so let me know. BTW, what are 'Green SE choices'?

www.tecumseh.150m.com

Comment

Green Social Engineering choice as in Alpha Centauri.

I have another question: what utility do we need to use in order to eliminate the unit bar above the units?
                            "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

I have my own answer to that question: I should use SpriteGen by Mercator.

However, I have done this and I don't know why my "hidden" Hill base units still have their health bars above them.

I am trying to make all the sprites derive from the units.bmp - will this affect the sprite gen utility?
                              "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

Working...
                              X