No announcement yet.

Flags Needed...Again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If anybody out there has a suggestion for an allied WW2 flag please feel free to post it on this thread. To my knowledge there was never an official allied flag, but I have been wrong before and there may have been an obscure flag used on occasion.

Comment

• Thanks a lot Sarsstock! Great work as usual!

Comment

• Hopefully before the new year I will have completed my grand project... the flags of the world. They will be posted continent by continent in random order. After that, the flags of the American Revolution, US-Mexican War, Civil War, First World War, Second World War, Korean War and Vietnam War.

Comment

• That sounds great! Good luck on meeting your deadline! I look forward to seeing it!

Comment

• Seriously Sarsstock, your maps are some of the finest out there!
            I've used your style to do some of my own for my own project, I hope you don't mind.

Anyways, what I really intended to do with this post is to tell you, yet again, that you really, really, REALLY, should compile all your marvellous flags/shields into a single file.

That was my two cents, and I think more people agree.
            "Peace cannot be kept by force.
            It can only be achieved by understanding"

Comment

• Impressive work!
              http://sleague.apolyton.net/index.php?title=Home
              http://totalfear.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Hmmm.... that is a good idea Martin. If I am to compile them all into a single file however it would be after I have introduced the individual continent's, just to make it convinient for everyone to download at once.

Rest assured, by this years end all the flags of the world will be ready. And thanks for the compliment Curt, a good word from you carries an awfull lot of weight.

Comment

• Are fantasy flags allowed too?
                  Skeptics should forego any thought of convincing the unconvinced that we hold the torch of truth illuminating the darkness. A more modest, realistic, and achievable goal is to encourage the idea that one may be mistaken. Doubt is humbling and constructive; it leads to rational thought in weighing alternatives and fully reexamining options, and it opens unlimited vistas.

Elie A. Shneour Skeptical Inquirer

Comment

• Those are good flags. I like the shading that went into them. Very detailed.

Comment

• I agree! Say Sarsstock, could you whip up a good UN flag please? I could kind of use one. Thanks!

Comment

• I don't know if Antarctica has it's own flag but this would be my version for it.
                        Skeptics should forego any thought of convincing the unconvinced that we hold the torch of truth illuminating the darkness. A more modest, realistic, and achievable goal is to encourage the idea that one may be mistaken. Doubt is humbling and constructive; it leads to rational thought in weighing alternatives and fully reexamining options, and it opens unlimited vistas.

Comment

• Actually, Antarctica does have its own flag. It's sky blue with a white silhouette of the continent in the center. Yours does look good though.

Comment

• Well, if Antartica has a flag then I suppose I could include it as its own continent. Though I don't see what scenario could possibly use it.

Comment

• Well Antartica is pretty easy to do, white on blue. Here it is:

Personally I prefer Penguland

Comment

• @ CapTVK: Could it happen to be you have a certain faible for penguins Cool flags, btw

Comment

Working...
                                X