No announcement yet.

Flags Needed...Again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks a lot, both of you! I really appreciate your time and effort.

Comment

• Does anyone know Ilkhanate flag? Or Frankish of VII century?
      "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
      I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
      Middle East!

Comment

• Just to be sure Patine, what flags are you asking for? I'd rather know all in one post that way I don't forget one or two if they're spread out.

And what North American flag are you refering to?

Comment

• I need the modern Rwandan flag (as of 2001). The others were just shields, but vodkakov gave me full units with those shields on the Modern Units Showcase already. I must have mistyped, but I was referring to the North American map that Steph started, which I've posted a thread looking for someone to finish it (but yet have no response). Thus, actually, only one flag. Thanks!

Comment

• Sarsstock: if you want to help someone else out too while your at it, could you see if you can help me with this task:

I need flags from year 1700: Sweden, Russia, Poland-Saxony (a mix perhaps), Denmark, Prussia and Hannover..
            Any flags are welcome.

Edit: Swedish and Danish flag looks like they do today btw.
            "Peace cannot be kept by force.
            It can only be achieved by understanding"

Comment

• I could also use this map:

Comment

• You mean flag
                Middle East!

Comment

• right..

Comment

• Oh, no reason to be ashamed...
                    Middle East!

Comment

• Okay here is my latest compilation. Sorry for the delay here guys, I wish I had the time I did back before teh summer but that is just no longer the case. In any event I will try my best to help out my fellow Civ II fans in need.

Now I wasn't able to come with a Poland Saxony flag, if you have a reference in mind to show me I'd be glad to make an attempt based on it. The same goes for the Russian flag, it was the earliest flag I could come up with. Also, there were several Prussian flags of that era I could have chosen from so it may not be what you had in mind Martin.
                      Attached Files

Comment

• @Sarsstock:
                        Sorry to be a stickler (you're accuracy with flags has been, as far as I know, unerring up to now), but that's the pre-2001 Rwandan flag. Just to help, I've attached the current flag in bitmap form from the Rwandan gov't homepage itself. I don't mean to be critical, but could you please update that flag? Thanks a lot!
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Though hast accused me of making an error??? FOOLISH ALBERTAN!!! THE MIGHTY SARSSTOCK NEVER ERRORS!!!

Seriously though, the "R" flag was the most up to date one I found online. I guess its a flag doesn't get updated in the usual databases I check in regularily. In any case, here is both the old flag and the new flag. To be honest I like the new one better.

Could you possibly post the thread to the North American scenario? I can't believe nobody is showing interest.
                          Attached Files

Comment

• I actually like the new one better too. My neighbour is a Rwandan-Canadian, and he's quite up to date on his home country, otherwise I'd likely believe the 'R' one was the current one too. Thanks for the updated flag. BTW, how do you post a thread within this forum (which, actually, was just looking for someone to finish the map, but I still got no response)?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarsstock
                              Okay here is my latest compilation. Sorry for the delay here guys, I wish I had the time I did back before teh summer but that is just no longer the case. In any event I will try my best to help out my fellow Civ II fans in need.

Now I wasn't able to come with a Poland Saxony flag, if you have a reference in mind to show me I'd be glad to make an attempt based on it. The same goes for the Russian flag, it was the earliest flag I could come up with. Also, there were several Prussian flags of that era I could have chosen from so it may not be what you had in mind Martin.
                              First a complaint, Sweden's blue colors is much to dark, I guess I can change it myself though Thanks for all of the flags (and the shields I got as a bonus, great)!
                              The mystery flag is Holstein-Gottorp's flag, and the Prussian one you choosed is perfect. Here's a polish shield made by fairline (small edits by me) and a flag from "Casius Belli", if you could turn them into a flag and maybe update the shield so it'll match the others, I would appreciate it alot (the red colors should be more like the shield, than the flag AFAIK).

Thank you so much, yet again!
                              Attached Files

Comment

• Even I am good enough to edit.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X