• Show
Clear All

• Welcome to the Scenario League Site/ Forum/ CivGroup/ Community

fill in this thread
    Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
    Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
    giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Thankyou for the greetings...
    I am Ninurta! And that because all the other Sumerian Gods were already registered.

Comment

Thanks MarkG!

Member no. 3!
      STDs are like pokemon... you gotta catch them ALL!!!

Comment

Word from the almighty inventor of the Scenario League CivGroup. Harry, take it away:

Hello and welcome to Apolyton’s own Scenario League CivGroup!

This CivGroup was formed in the spirit of Civilization 2 scenario design and is here to spread the news about its members, the Civilization 2 design community, and the ongoing renaissance that is flourishing around this versatile game!

I would like to invite everyone and anyone who has an interest in creating, designing, or supporting Civ2 scenario creation to join.

Reporting the news and happenings of the Scenario League is the purpose of this CivGroup and I would like to encourage anyone who has any news that they which to share to submit it. Anything that has to do with Civ2 scenario design, whether it is a new scenario, a new unit set, a game utility, or a game mechanic observation is fair game.

So have fun, keep the community alive, and as always, good modding!

Sincerely,

Harry Tuttle
        Civ2 Scenario Designer

Woohoo! Member no. 2!
        Last edited by Mercator; April 23, 2004, 17:36.
        Civilization II: maps, guides, links, scenarios, patches and utilities (+ Civ2Tech and CivEngineer)

Comment

We probably should Mercator. Anyways, somehow I managed to be member #1
          "Peace cannot be kept by force.
          It can only be achieved by understanding"

Comment

Member #4. Thanks for this Mark
            'Arguing with anonymous strangers on the internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be - or to be indistinguishable from - self-righteous sixteen year olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.'
            - Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

Comment

#6! Now, someone will have to explain to me what this can bring, even if I'm proud to belong...
              Ankh-Morpork, we have an orangutan...
              Discworld Scenario: http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...8&pagenumber=1
              POMARJ Scenario:http://www.apolyton.com/forums/showt...8&pagenumber=1
              LOST LEGIONS Scenario:http://www.apolyton.com/forums/showt...hreadid=169464

Comment

eeer this thread is for info for new members not a sign-up log
                Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

I signed up in the full expectation that it membership will directly lead to beer and babes.
                  'Arguing with anonymous strangers on the internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be - or to be indistinguishable from - self-righteous sixteen year olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.'
                  - Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

Comment

#7. I feel like I am joining a fledging political party. This is historic.

I think we should all thank MarkG for giving SLeaguers our own CivGroup. At the same time, I think we should all show our appreciation to the guy who came up with this great idea, so let's all give three cheers for...

HARRY TUTTLE!!!!!!!!!!

We all owe you a great deal
                    Last edited by typhoon; April 21, 2004, 08:08.

Comment

Originally posted by Case
                      I signed up in the full expectation that it membership will directly lead to beer and babes.
                      Same here.. I can't find the babes, though there's beer everywhere!
                      "Peace cannot be kept by force.
                      It can only be achieved by understanding"

Comment

Originally posted by Case
                        That's what I thought when I saw your signing!

(wait, you didn't even stop for a free beer while driving through! Oh yeah, the girls were missing... )

Thanks MarkG! (and Harry)
                        Ankh-Morpork, we have an orangutan...
                        Discworld Scenario: http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...8&pagenumber=1
                        POMARJ Scenario:http://www.apolyton.com/forums/showt...8&pagenumber=1
                        LOST LEGIONS Scenario:http://www.apolyton.com/forums/showt...hreadid=169464

Comment

#11! Cheers everyone!

Comment

13. What can I say, I was joined under a baaaad sign...

I second the mad props for Harry Tuttle motion.
                            1011 1100
                            Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Thanks everyone! You're too much! I hope this new group will help the community to grow leaps and bounds!

I'll start posting the news tonight.

Ok, the official welcome notice for the CivGroup:

Hello and welcome to Apolyton’s own Scenario League CivGroup!

This CivGroup was formed in the spirit of Civilization 2 scenario design and is here to spread the news about its members, the Civilization 2 design community, and the ongoing renaissance that is flourishing around this versatile game!

I would like to invite everyone and anyone who has an interest in creating, designing, or supporting Civ2 scenario creation to join.

Reporting the news and happenings of the Scenario League is the purpose of this CivGroup and I would like to encourage anyone who has any news that they which to share to submit it. Anything that has to do with Civ2 scenario design, whether it is a new scenario, a new unit set, a game utility, or a game mechanic observation is fair game.

So have fun, keep the community alive, and as always, good modding!

Sincerely,

Harry Tuttle
                              Civ2 Scenario Designer

The Link: http://apolyton.net/civgroups/news.php?s=&civgroupid=55
                              Last edited by Harry Tuttle; April 23, 2004, 20:27.

Comment

Working...
                              X