The Altera Centauri collection has been brought up to date by Darsnan. It comprises every decent scenario he's been able to find anywhere on the web, going back over 20 years.
25 themes/skins/styles are now available to members. Check the select drop-down at the bottom-left of each page.
Call To Power 2 Cradle 3+ mod in progress: https://apolyton.net/forum/other-games/call-to-power-2/ctp2-creation/9437883-making-cradle-3-fully-compatible-with-the-apolyton-edition
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Welcome to the Scenario League Site/ Forum/ CivGroup/ Community
Word from the almighty inventor of the Scenario League CivGroup. Harry, take it away:
Hello and welcome to Apolyton’s own Scenario League CivGroup!
This CivGroup was formed in the spirit of Civilization 2 scenario design and is here to spread the news about its members, the Civilization 2 design community, and the ongoing renaissance that is flourishing around this versatile game!
I would like to invite everyone and anyone who has an interest in creating, designing, or supporting Civ2 scenario creation to join.
Reporting the news and happenings of the Scenario League is the purpose of this CivGroup and I would like to encourage anyone who has any news that they which to share to submit it. Anything that has to do with Civ2 scenario design, whether it is a new scenario, a new unit set, a game utility, or a game mechanic observation is fair game.
So have fun, keep the community alive, and as always, good modding!
'Arguing with anonymous strangers on the internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be - or to be indistinguishable from - self-righteous sixteen year olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.'
- Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon
I signed up in the full expectation that it membership will directly lead to beer and babes.
'Arguing with anonymous strangers on the internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be - or to be indistinguishable from - self-righteous sixteen year olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.'
- Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon
#7. I feel like I am joining a fledging political party. This is historic.
I think we should all thank MarkG for giving SLeaguers our own CivGroup. At the same time, I think we should all show our appreciation to the guy who came up with this great idea, so let's all give three cheers for...
Thanks everyone! You're too much! I hope this new group will help the community to grow leaps and bounds!
I'll start posting the news tonight.
Ok, the official welcome notice for the CivGroup:
Hello and welcome to Apolyton’s own Scenario League CivGroup!
This CivGroup was formed in the spirit of Civilization 2 scenario design and is here to spread the news about its members, the Civilization 2 design community, and the ongoing renaissance that is flourishing around this versatile game!
I would like to invite everyone and anyone who has an interest in creating, designing, or supporting Civ2 scenario creation to join.
Reporting the news and happenings of the Scenario League is the purpose of this CivGroup and I would like to encourage anyone who has any news that they which to share to submit it. Anything that has to do with Civ2 scenario design, whether it is a new scenario, a new unit set, a game utility, or a game mechanic observation is fair game.
So have fun, keep the community alive, and as always, good modding!
Comment