Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mi, mi, fa, sol, sol, fa, mi, ré
    do, do, ré, mi, mi, ré, ré

(special for grigor, but anyone can have a try ) )
    Aux bords mystérieux du monde occidental

Comment

• Oops, I forgot to zip it. I am trying to send a zipped save but something is not working in the Post Reply window. I am gone until Monday. I will try again then.

Comment

• I can hear the music in my head....

Somehow I don't think Beethoven ever envisioned this particular application....

Comment

• Originally posted by Grigor
          We are Victorious!
          well done
          Tweak science to 50% - now 5 turns, so upgrades are coming.
          we did have 28 freights sitting around that should also have brought a tidy sum of science

1857 Atom Theo=>Combustion. Massive Upgrades. Central City builds JS Bach. (totally useless in Fundy, but important personally for Grigor..)
          you might check the tithes in each city - by building Bachs, they should have increased by 2 as it represents a cathedral in each city

Pyramids captured. My successor can sell all granaries... Bribe Frankfurt (430g). We Win!
          as the player who played 5th most recently, I look forward to selling all the granaries o wait, game over

Insert witty phrase here

Comment

• Originally posted by Scouse Gits
            Well done one-and-all in the free-for-all

Another?
            I agree and I agree. And I'll sing a song of joy for the team.
            Those with lower expectations face fewer disappointments

Comment

• please sir may i have another?
              Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Originally posted by SCG

you might check the tithes in each city - by building Bachs, they should have increased by 2 as it represents a cathedral in each city
                Mikes is the one that represents cathedrals; Bachs just makes two happy. I dont think that affects Fundy tithes.

Congrats to all. A Succession Game in one month is such a shock, it must be repeated.

Comment

• Originally posted by Elephant

Mikes is the one that represents cathedrals; Bachs just makes two happy. I dont think that affects Fundy tithes.
                  ah, used wrong reasoning - was thinking that with communisim cathedrals were reduced by one. but i did rush js bachs just to see and it did increase tithes by 2 gold :P
                  Attached Files
                  Insert witty phrase here

Comment

• my learning increases !!!!!
                    GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

• OK, here is a zipped final save, I hope.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                      X