X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Step 8: go to Vegas!!

Comment

Yeah baby, just a few more days.
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Oh and about the Monarchy thing.. I'm indeed finding that a 2450 revolt average is getting precarious. What are you guys on, 2850ish?

Comment

Now I know why I don't play 2x
          "Old age and skill will overcome youth and treachery. "
          *deity of THE DEITIANS*

Comment

At the speed you play, we're glad you don't either.
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

150 howies to move ....
              GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

Originally posted by Zylka
                Oh and about the Monarchy thing.. I'm indeed finding that a 2450 revolt average is getting precarious. What are you guys on, 2850ish?
                Yes, 2850 is the norm. If you can settle both cities in the first two turns, then 3050 is the norm.
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by rah
                  At the speed you play, we're glad you don't either.
                  Hey, that's an OLD myth!

Ask anyone I'm playing these days and I think you'll find I'm as quick as most and faster than several....
                  "Old age and skill will overcome youth and treachery. "
                  *deity of THE DEITIANS*

Comment

Mortals think all Deities take too long.

Comment

Originally posted by deity

Hey, that's an OLD myth!

Ask anyone I'm playing these days and I think you'll find I'm as quick as most and faster than several....
                      only if you compare move time agaisnt number of units !!!!

Comment

Moving a lot of units doesn't have to equate to long boring turn.
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by rah
                          Moving a lot of units doesn't have to equate to long boring turn.
                          does if you on the end of those units and it your civ being ripped apart by howies on railroad....

Comment

Yes, it is a problem when it's your civ. But then sometimes you like it to take longer in case you need time to rushbuild things.
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                            X