Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unabridged MP Strategy Guide

Unabridged Multiplayer Strategy Guide

Build more units and attack your opponents.

huh??? Flamer
    GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

But if your attack fails, your opponent will likely to have out expanded you 3 to 1 and will make you pay for it later.
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Tee hee! Thanks for answering my question, Solo. Comprehensive, like all of your work....

Comment

Originally posted by Rasputin
          huh??? Flamer
          No, you hopeless dimwit!

This is only a good natured and friendly attempt to diffuse one begun by one of your own in the Strategy Forum (see my "Building obsolete units" thread).

debeest,

Thanks, it took years of research, but please make sure to give half the credit to my good buddy and co-author, Rah, whose post is actually the second half of this guide, completing the job.

Comment

Originally posted by solo

No, you hopeless dimwit!

This is only a good natured and friendly attempt to diffuse one begun by one of your own in the Strategy Forum (see my "Building obsolete units" thread).

debeest,

Thanks, it took years of research, but please make sure to give half the credit to my good buddy and co-author, Rah, whose post is actually the second half of this guide, completing the job.
            hmmmm personal attacks now ....

if you dont wish to appear a flammer perhaps a link to the such mentioned other thread amy have helped....

but it all good

Comment

What is Solo talking about?

Comment

Originally posted by atawa
                What is Solo talking about?
                some sort of attempt at humour i think

Comment

I think solo's referring to this thread,

with flame from GP/TCO. Note solo's reference to this thread in the 18th post. I don't know if solo's above comment "to diffuse one begun by one of your own" is a misattribution of the flame, or perhaps, lumping like individuals together.

Comment

:hmm: ca you give us a summery?

and btw, its HET beest

Comment

Is this thread now open for spaming?
                      Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

ozzy behave yourelf .....

Comment

Back to topic:
                          Although the guide looks nice and very complete, I am not sure if it is accurate.
                          I am starting a research and will post the result as soon as I will finish. But don't expect it soon.
                          Civ2 "Great Library Index": direct download, Apolyton attachment

Comment

Of course you'll be testing the guide under all conditions: duels v. 7-player games, various game levels and world sizes and barb settings, and so on, as well as by pursuing a variety of governmental, tech path, Wonder-building, and expansion-v-perfection and militaristic-v-peaceful strategies, right?

We'll look for your answer next century. :-)

Comment

Originally posted by SlowThinker
                              Back to topic:
                              Although the guide looks nice and very complete, I am not sure if it is accurate.
                              I am starting a research and will post the result as soon as I will finish. But don't expect it soon.
                              what guide

Comment

Working...
                              X