No announcement yet.

Ozzy's Classical Eurodip!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This one is right, on the previous one you posted my ship was in the middle of the Mediteranian on goto.

Comment

• Heh, you could have just told me that

Anyway - I've done a world animation for our game thus far. It's slowly emerging from Ozzy's old style with terrain graphics included; but I plan to go all out on the next and provide a smooth vector animation rather than the traditional but choppy raster style.

Hmm.. 3d vector which elevate the blanket colors to represent population might as well be possible. Alas, hope you enjoy for now
      Attached Files

Comment

• Gentlemen, there is an outside chance that I will be a bit late for the start on Friday. I will be there, no later than 9:30 EST.

Comment

• That is a brilliant graphic Z. Well done mate
          "Old age and skill will overcome youth and treachery. "
          *deity of THE DEITIANS*

Comment

• I'm happy to wait 30 mins for Dylan. Maybe if everyone else is here we just load the game and play till Babs. At least that will save time!
            "Old age and skill will overcome youth and treachery. "
            *deity of THE DEITIANS*

Comment

• Only you and the Romans before Babs - but we might as well load up at quarter after so at least everyone has a hand on their nation and micromanaging to do. 9:30 at the latest, you smug little munchkin. After which we're throwing your filthy Babs to Rah, or someone (biased) I can use to destroy you

oh.. and is this the fourth session? Just curious

Comment

• I'll have to do an atawa this week. I can't believe you do it every week, starting at 3 am that is.
                Hold my girlfriend while I kiss your skis.

Comment

• Its no biggie, just have to remember to get back home in time

Comment

• Great looking map Zylka

Comment

• i have to reinstall the modpack. whats the path again?

Comment

• It should be somewhere in this thread

Comment

• yeah but i don't want to have to look for it, i want someone to tell me

Comment

• I'd guess page 2, might be 3 though.

Comment

• oh man i don't know what it is, but it sure is coming out of me a lot faster than it went in.

Comment

• oh no dum dum dum dum DRAMA

I have no problem with the Gaullic action in the context of a diplo game. Of course it is unacceptable to our civilization and we will support Rome in this situation but it doesn't change the nature of the game. I would have to change my allegiance if I thought a war of anihilation was occuring.

Is it a rule that you can only take as many as three cities in one turn?

Comment

Working...
                                X