No announcement yet.

Ozzy's Classical Eurodip!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zylk, we've played 3 turns and you've been chased back across the strait of Gibraltar. Not a bad piece of hitting, Deity...

Comment

Originally posted by atawa
      Anyone wants to take over Romans?
      Stay with it. Give the group one more chance?
      "Old age and skill will overcome youth and treachery. "
      *deity of THE DEITIANS*

Comment

So is "Ozzy's Classical Diplogame" the official title of this game? I'm doing an entry for the DiploFAQ. Deity and Zylka had as much, if not more, of a hand in shaping this game as I did. Weird for humble ol' Oz to have his name attached to a game. But thanks.
        Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Originally posted by Dylan Baker
          Zylk, we've played 3 turns and you've been chased back across the strait of Gibraltar. Not a bad piece of hitting, Deity...
          Thanks! AI a bit tougher than Zylka though...

*deity of THE DEITIANS*

Comment

Originally posted by OzzyKP
            So is "Ozzy's Classical Diplogame" the official title of this game? I'm doing an entry for the DiploFAQ. Deity and Zylka had as much, if not more, of a hand in shaping this game as I did. Weird for humble ol' Oz to have his name attached to a game. But thanks.
            Yes, that's the title and you can take the full credit for the games success.....

*deity of THE DEITIANS*

Comment

Sorry guys, apparently I had to "go to jail" tonight

Comment

I am always interested to sub, but give me a notice, say one day in advance next time.

Comment

You played Monopoly?

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Originally posted by deity

Stay with it. Give the group one more chance?
                    No worries, I was realy dissapointed though, we should set a rule where we play when at least 5 show.

We allready had one sub, might have gotten a second but the vote was not to play. Things like this will happen again though and if I make a commitment to play in a diplo at 3am saturday morning I expect to play.

Comment

Originally posted by atawa

No worries, I was realy dissapointed though, we should set a rule where we play when at least 5 show.

We allready had one sub, might have gotten a second but the vote was not to play. Things like this will happen again though and if I make a commitment to play in a diplo at 3am saturday morning I expect to play.
                      Totally agree. The only reason I held back was because the key player, Zylka, was not here and I would have benefited the most from his absence.

But let's agree that from here on in, if 5 show we play. It's the responsibility of those that don't show to try and line up a sub. If not, we pick whoever is available from the civ players who are online. Failing that we play with AI - where no humans can attack or take advantage of the AI. If AI attacks you can bribe back any lost city and do what it takes to keep the AI out of you face (without war).

Does everyone agree to this?
                      *deity of THE DEITIANS*

Comment

Sounds good to me. I always seem to vote to play in these situations, then get out voted by 1. ^_^

You guys are kidding about the 3 turns right? Because after deity called it I was gone...

Comment

Rule sounds good to me. Believe me, I was as if not more dissapointed than y'all and tried to home as quickly as possible - also expedcted you to go ahead and play with someone subbing in such a situation. Let's try to schedule an earlier game for next week - available for 7-8:00pm EST?

Comment

Ok, I agree to the rule too. I can't start until 9pm though.

But for you diplogamers who want to get our very own civ group, please follow this link and do your best begging job. http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...hreadid=105859

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Johnson
                              Sounds good to me. I always seem to vote to play in these situations, then get out voted by 1. ^_^

You guys are kidding about the 3 turns right? Because after deity called it I was gone...
                              jj
                              *deity of THE DEITIANS*

Comment

So I guess everyone is around tonight?
                                I'll be home at 3am, give me a call if you want to start earlyer, I'm only about 10 min from my house.

Comment

Working...
                                X