No announcement yet.

Pitbossmod319 - port settings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi moschti, "para que coño", is a spanish expression whose meaning is, more or less, "what the hell".

P.S: you know, Spain is different.

Comment

hehe yeah, i got that from the original post already :P Google translate doesn't know much, but this one he does

Comment

Originally posted by Magno View Post
        el mdo do not chane the limitations that civIV allready had in this. To run 2 pitboss with diferents prt you can do two options, firsto option, as Astro does, is change the CivilizationIV.ini, lunch first pitboss, change again the CivilizationIV.ini with the second port, and lunch the second one.

Other option is to copy the civIV folder for each pitboss port. Thats what I had done. You will need some extra space in disc... but it works.
        hmm ok, then there's something wrong on my server.. this doesn't seem to work.
        no matter what i set in the .ini file, the pitboss always runs on 2056... I'll make a few tests again..

Comment

by the way, before i used the mod, i did multiple pitboss servers using the /altroot=$SOMEDIR$ commandline switch (so you don't need multiple, stripped down installations or need to change the ini file upon each restart) I'm sure you know about it, I think i found it in the english part of this homepage!?

Comment

el mod is public, Manolo had de source and can shared it with you. The webpage can be translated to any language if you can help me to do so I will be glad to translate it to german.
            The web page also is public althow the source is not public to aboid snippers searching sortcuts to places that would not to be public. But it always be free
            I would be glad to translate all the stuff! But i hope it won't make too much worries, changing the homepage and stuff? If you can point me to the sources I'll start asap Do you have a public repro like github or svn, or send the code around per email?

Comment

and i'm really sorry for spamming the forum with all those messages. please forgive me, I need 10 posts so i can write pm (I trying to contact Astro, for some infos about the mods) I'll stop now

Comment

Originally posted by moschti View Post
                I would be glad to translate all the stuff! But i hope it won't make too much worries, changing the homepage and stuff? If you can point me to the sources I'll start asap Do you have a public repro like github or svn, or send the code around per email?
                no need, the web had the languaje text in an external file so it could be translated to any languaje.. I will send you a PM with instruccions

Originally posted by moschti View Post
                and i'm really sorry for spamming the forum with all those messages. please forgive me, I need 10 posts so i can write pm (I trying to contact Astro, for some infos about the mods) I'll stop now
                spammer!! you had the spirit of the forum!!!!! you can contact astro at the astrologixapt at gmail - com

Comment

Mod list updated:

El Mod desarrollado para Pitboss son unas modificaciones sobre el Civilization BTS parche 3.19 que añade nuevas funcionalidades para su modalidad de juego Pitboss.
                  Hosting and playing the Civ4BtS APT
                  Ex-Organizador y jugador de Civ4BtS Progressive Games

Comment

Magno, did you translate the website to English? If you need a hand just call me on. I'm going to be free for the next four days.
                    Last edited by X_MiTH_X; May 16, 2012, 18:52.
                    Quiero cambiar el mundo pero no me dejan el código fuente

Comment

me estas cargando pelotudo?

Comment

hey guys

thanks for all your posts!! I didn't had the intention to give you much work to do! a friend of mine knows de habla española, so i thought about asking him to help me translate all the stuff. but of corse all our efforts is highly appreciated!
                        Just send me pm's, emails (rafi.kueng@gmx.ch) or drop some notes here to get the stuff done

best
                        Rafael

@magno: i did only understand pelotudo? As i told you, just send me the spanish texts, if you like to, i'll do the rest if this is ok with you!

Comment

Traduce eso al castellano o al Iberian Spanish como dicen aquí ya les tengo que enseñar que el Iberian Spanish difiere mucho del sur al norte. Que mejor me lo llamen Castilian y todos contentos. Si no, tampoco te voy a entender yo

Decía totalmente en serio que si vas liado yo me ofrezco a traducir las cadenas al inglés. Pero me sonaba que ya lo habías hecho o al menos habías comenzado a hacerlo.
                          Quiero cambiar el mundo pero no me dejan el código fuente

Comment

Originally posted by X_MiTH_X View Post
                            Traduce eso al castellano o al Iberian Spanish como dicen aquí ya les tengo que enseñar que el Iberian Spanish difiere mucho del sur al norte. Que mejor me lo llamen Castilian y todos contentos. Si no, tampoco te voy a entender yo

Decía totalmente en serio que si vas liado yo me ofrezco a traducir las cadenas al inglés. Pero me sonaba que ya lo habías hecho o al menos habías comenzado a hacerlo.
                            jeje, y porque coño me hablas en guiri??? ya lo traduje... si vez alguna falta o mejor traduccion o que falta algo me lo haces notar

Comment

Como traducir, How to translate :

Check this tool, check from where its says "Using GeneXus Translation Tool"
                              http://wiki.gxtechnical.com/commwiki...anslation+Tool,
                              You can downloadit here

install and open as explained there this lenguaje file www.aptmod.com/langAPTMod.xml

Take notice: only translate those literals thats allready had a translation for english. thats because are los of texts that are not really usefull.

Once finished, export the languaje transalted languaje and send it to me.

Comment

You are loading me, baller.

The duck is allways angry, perhaps is because he is argentinian.
                                Clasificación APT 2009: 91 puntos () Clasificación APT 2010: 104 puntos ()
                                Clasificación APT 2011: 70 puntos (10°) Clasificación APT 2012: 87 puntos (12°)
                                Clasificación APT 2013: 90 puntos (12°) Clasificación APT 2014: 131 puntos ()

Comment

Working...
                                X