Ancient Sky

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• witt
    Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• 1680BC to Nugog.

Comment

• Rec'd from Herc this morning. On to Wittlich.
        Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• 1640BC to Skyrider

Comment

• save to Nugog.

Comment

• I thought I saw a new turn to me from Nugog, but then my computer hard drive packed in. In short I need a resend from Nogog.
              On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• Just to note Nugog doesn't often post in this thread and may therefore need a resend from Skyrider to Nugog (with explanation) to prompt resend. Thanks.
                On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• Well... When in doubt ... 1640BC RESENT to Skyrider
                  "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                  "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• Originally posted by Wittlich View Post
                    Well... When in doubt ... 1640BC RESENT to Skyrider
                    I have resent my 1640BC save to Nugog. (original was sent on July 20th).
                    Hope this helps.

-Skyrider

Comment

• Still no luck? I re-sent 1640BC to Nugog, who cc'd me that he had sent it on to Hercules. Anyone know where the save is? Trying to figure out where the chain is broken.

Comment

• Well, I haven't received anything yet...
                        "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                        "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• I guess we call this one officially dead ? I haven't seen any posts/traffic either.

Comment

• Or we can drum up some replacements.

Comment

• Ok by me. Any ideas?

Comment

• Well, Nugog is MIA in the Urtansia PBEM game as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X