Ancient Sky

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome back Herc! Save to Witt.

Now I have a problem. I leave tomorrow for 3 weeks. I have handed over my other pbem games, but did not do this one as it looked like it was on hold.

I will try to get a last minute replacement. conmcb25 is gonna kill me.
    Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• Have asked con to sub for me for 3 weeks. I have emailed you his email address Herc.

Cya folks!

Chichen Itza here I come!
      Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beta View Post
        Welcome back Herc! Save to Witt.

Now I have a problem. I leave tomorrow for 3 weeks. I have handed over my other pbem games, but did not do this one as it looked like it was on hold.

I will try to get a last minute replacement. conmcb25 is gonna kill me.
        Especially since I rarely come to this site any longer

I hope this is the latest and greatest patch of BTS.....................
        *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• It is.

2400BC to Skyrider.

Comment

• Super

Ill await the save then
            *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• to Nugog.

Comment

• Onto Herc
                I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

• Turn 2360 BC to Conmcb25.
                  On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• To Witt

Comment

• 2360BC off to Skyrider
                      "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                      "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• 2360BC to Nugog

Comment

• Onto Herc
                          I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

• Turn 2320 BC to Con.
                            On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• 2320BC to Skyrider
                              "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                              "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• 2320BC to Nugog.

Comment

Working...
                                X