• 3000BC to Skyrider.

Comment

• 3000BC to Nugog

Comment

• Turn 2960 BC to Beta.
        On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• 2960bc to Wittlich.
          Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• 2960BC to Skyrider

Comment

• 2960BC to Nugog.

Comment

• Rec'd from Hercules earlier today. On to Witt. 2920BC
                Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• 2920BC to Sykrider.
                  "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                  "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• save to Nugog.

Comment

• Originally posted by Skyrider68 View Post
                      save to Nugog.
                      Nugog is playing his saves. But where he is working the internet is slow so he does not post much. At least that's my understanding.

So the save is either with Nugog or Herc. Maybe try a resend Sky.

Comment

• Okay, resent to Nugog on 8/11/09 at 0647 Z

Comment

• turn 2880 BC to Beta.
                          On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• Wittliched.

Comment

• 2880BC flying it's way to Skyrider
                              "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                              "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• save to Nugog

Comment

Working...
                                X