No announcement yet.

Fight the Future!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got it - now we need to find a replacement player - I have someone in mind - give me a day or so to ask them.
    I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

• Dead? Alive?
      Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beta
        Dead? Alive?
        It's Alive! I will reload 3.13 on my PC and start again from the last turn received.
        Let me explain something to you..... I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing. - The Big Lebowski(1998)

Comment

• Except we still need a replacement player for Zoid.

I will try and find someone.
          I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nugog
            Except we still need a replacement player for Zoid.

I will try and find someone.
            Sounds good
            Let me explain something to you..... I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing. - The Big Lebowski(1998)

Comment

• Is this game "save-able", or do we let it die? If we only need another player - should not be too hard.
              Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• I tried to get the game to work with the new mod (3.17) but apparently PBEM games on the old mod don't work with the new mod. If you send me 3.17 I'll try again. Maybe I got a bad version

Comment

Working...
                X