No announcement yet.

Fight the Future!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let me explain something to you..... I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing. - The Big Lebowski(1998)

Comment

Originally posted by Nugog
      Av8tor

Please PM me your email addy for future use.

Good Luck everyone.
      Let me explain something to you..... I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing. - The Big Lebowski(1998)

Comment

Turn to Beta II
        Attached Files

Comment

Beta

Comment

to his Excellency, Zoid.

My humble apologies for the delay folks. I will be more timely with this game in the future.

The trout-slapping is well deserved.
            Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

Just to let you all know that I am off to Cairns (Australia for our northen hemisphere friends) tomorrow, for about a week.

I will be taking my laptop - so will play turns as and when internet connectivity, family and sobriety allow.

It is a very hard life..........

I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

Turn II to Big Mr Nugog

I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Onwards ->
                  I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

Av8tor

Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

Originally posted by Beta
                      Av8tor

I have yet to received the turn I like the fish slap though
                      Last edited by Av8tor; May 10, 2008, 08:26.

Comment

PM'ing Nugog.

Comment

Wierd - sorry.

I will try and sort this out tonight when I get home.

Comment

Did you get it?

Comment

Originally posted by Nugog
                              Did you get it?
                              No

Comment

OK - emailed a third time and attaching here.
                                Last edited by Nugog; May 18, 2008, 17:52.

Comment

Working...
                                X