Fight the Future!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beta?
    I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

Originally posted by Nugog
      Beta?
      I would prefer not to next him on the initial turn
      Let me explain something to you..... I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing. - The Big Lebowski(1998)

Comment

Have you PM'd him?
        I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

Have you PM'd him?
          No, but I did email him. He had some family obligations. I hope he plays soon.
          Let me explain something to you..... I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing. - The Big Lebowski(1998)

Comment

I hope he is ok.

Comment

Beta,

Don't forget to play your turn in this game!

Comment

Name Change?

Comment

Name Change?
                  Yes it was approved yesterday. I felt I needed a change. What do you think? I'll send a change of email address shortly

Comment

Call me old fashioned - I get confused when perople change their avatars.....

It's nice.

Comment

Bad news...I have to repair my laptop. So I'll be without computer for 2-3 weeks. So you might wanna get a replacement for me...
                      I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

You never know - the game might actually have started by then.

Have you asked Rob or FeMme to sub?

Comment

No, I'll do it now.

Comment

Game On!

Comment

Ok, catastrophe narrowly avoided. No subbing needed...

Comment

Has Beta played his turn yet?

Comment

Working...
                                X