• Show
Clear All

It works fine here...
    I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Originally posted by Zoid
      It works fine here...
      Perhaps Beta can play it from this site too
      Let me explain something to you..... I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing. - The Big Lebowski(1998)

Comment

To start with - the save looks a lot different than the one that arrived by email.

Not sure what that is all about. Trying it now.
        Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

Yeehaw!!!!!

It works. Had to open directly from the forum, so we will see next turn around. Many many thanks for your patience with this slow start up folks.

Now - if I had Zoid's email I could send it on.
          Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

Originally posted by Beta
            Yeehaw!!!!!
            Now - if I had Zoid's email I could send it on.

Check your PM's.
            I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

Thanks Nugog.

yahoo.sey

Do I have that correct???

Comment

email addy got rejected. Quickly.

Comment

.se

I think.
                  I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

Originally posted by Beta
                    email addy got rejected. Quickly.

Comment

yahoo.se

Comment

Got it. Sent.

Comment

Comment

Sent to Nugog!
                            I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Av8tor

Please PM me your email addy for future use.

Good Luck everyone.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Nugog
                                Av8tor

Please PM me your email addy for future use.

Good Luck everyone.
                                I PMed you Nugog
                                Let me explain something to you..... I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing. - The Big Lebowski(1998)

Comment

Working...
                                X