X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1590AD to Nugog

Comment

• Onto Strudo.

And I go on holiday again this Thursday - a couple of weeks this time - I will try and get some saves played while away.
      I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

• Have fun Nugog.

Save to Wittlich.
        Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• And 1595AD to Nugog who is currently in his "Vacation Mode"

Enjoy yourself Nugog!

Not to worry, we will still be here when you get back...we will always still be here.

Comment

• Thanks.

Are we patching?

Strudo - do you have the admin password?
            I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

• Okay - have played and sent to Strudo.

Hopefully you still have the admin password for this baby.

Comment

• BTS patch 3.17 installed, so everyone will need to update to play this file.... I guess.

To Beta.

Comment

• to Witt.

Not sure the patch affected warlords games.
                  Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• I don't believe that it does.

1600AD off to Nugog.
                    "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                    "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• I played it just fine - and I have not patched yet.

Onto Strudo

Comment

• To Beta

Comment

• 1605 ad to Wittlich.

Comment

• 1605AD to Nugog
                            "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                            "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• Onto Strudo

Comment

• To Beta

Comment

Working...
                                X