Urtansia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nugog
    Evald - you will have the save in about 6 hours - once the monsters are fed and cleaned and wife has been allowed to talk to me for the appropriate period of time.

Ahhh...Duties and all.

Comment

Originally posted by Wittlich
      Well, for me I've tried using the ingame feature, but for some damned reason SBCGLOBAL (who is now a part of ATT/YAHOO) just refuses to allow me to use it.
      Bugger - as it is really nice.

Hit End Turn - click send save - done!

I found I spent more time emailing the saves than playing the turns - not any more.

I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

Originally posted by Wittlich

Ahhh...Duties and all.
        I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

Onto Evalds.

I sent this one normally via hotmail - as I forgot to mention that when I send it from ingame you will get a warning message in hotmail that the attachment "May be Dangerous".

This is purely because it has been sent by a programme - rather than via my hotmail account.

It is nothing to worry about - honest.

Comment

Does anyone know Giwi's Email? Giwi what is your Email address? :]

Comment

I posted ...

Players will need to make sure that the player ahead of them in the play order (see above) has their email address. If folks want to post them here (with the appropriate camouflage) I can put them all in one post.
              and

Again - please make sure you PM the pesron ahead of you with your email address.
              Giwi - let's go!

And mabeco - if you have not already donw so, please PM Giwi with your email addy, or post it here (camouflaged).

I ahve pm'd mab with my email address.
              Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

giwi8giwi (special A) hotmail (dot) com

=)

SOrry for being late I totaly take care of children at the days

Comment

Originally posted by Beta

And mabeco - if you have not already donw so, please PM Giwi with your email addy, or post it here (camouflaged).
                  done already...
                  Have a great one today!

Comment

Thanks guys!

And understood Giwi.
                    Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

Sent to Giwi

Comment

Comment

So, how do I check my PM?....Lets see..

Comment

mine is: dudemab ( ) gmail ( ) com
                            Have a great one today!

Comment

Ok, so mail coming in 5 min, max. play it so that the north american guys can have fun

Edit: Okay, great, it was sent.

Comment

Originally posted by Giwi
                                Ok, so mail coming in 5 min, max. play it so that the north american guys can have fun

Edit: Okay, great, it was sent.
                                got it and ...
                                Urtansia_BC-3960_to_Beta sent
                                Last edited by mabeco; November 30, 2007, 20:44.
                                Have a great one today!

Comment

Working...
                                X