• Show
Clear All

• Sent to Mab, Sorry for the delay.

Comment

• Urtansia_BC-3520_to_Beta sent
      Have a great one today!

Comment

• Sent to Wittlich.

Sorry for the delay. Switching computers and this got caught up in the fray.
        Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• No problem Beta.

3520BC to FeMme

Comment

• To Evalds
            Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity.

Member of Team Southern Cross in Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game
            Member of the Great Council of the Horde in Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

• Urtansia_BC-3520_to_Kublai_Khan

Comment

• And all the way to mab this savefile is sent.

Comment

• Urtansia_BC-3480_to_Beta sent
                  Have a great one today!

Comment

• Thank you kind sir.

Save to Wittlich.
                    Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• 3480BC sent to FeMme
                      "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                      "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• Played and passed
                        Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity.

Member of Team Southern Cross in Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game
                        Member of the Great Council of the Horde in Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

• I hope evalds sends it shortly, if so, I will be able to send it before Mab goes to bed. This will make a quick turn

Comment

• Urtansia_BC-3480_to_Kublai_Khan

Comment

• Originally posted by Giwi
                              I hope evalds sends it shortly, if so, I will be able to send it before Mab goes to bed. This will make a quick turn
                              FYI, I usually go to bed @23hGMT .
                              After that it may be a lag of 11h before I can get my hands on a PC.
                              Have a great one today!

Comment

• Ok, I sent to you, mab. i hope you will be sending this today so it will be a fast turn

Comment

Working...
                                X