No announcement yet.

Urtansia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No worries Wittlich - is the season for it!

Onto Evalds!
    I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

• Sent to Giwi.

Comment

• I got the old savefile from you, it seems. Anyway sent the hold one to Mab.

Comment

• "old savefile" ...????

Do not replay an a previously played turn. Work backwards until we find who made the error.
          Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• I wasent sure If there was some kind of tricky thing that made it say it was a old file. I gues it was Evalds who hurried.

Sorry Beta, seems you are having quite the work making us learn. But well we do our best

Comment

• I've received Urtansia_BC-3720_to_MabecoHuang.CivBeyondSwordSave from Giwi again.
              I've already played that turn.
              Beta already received from me the Urtansia_BC-3680_to_Beta save (see my post above).
              Calendar year changes in my turn.
              Please Giwi, send me a new turn...
              Have a great one today!

Comment

• Originally posted by Giwi
                Sorry Beta, seems you are having quite the work making us learn. But well we do our best
                It's alright - how are you all sending the save?

Attaching to an email - or using the ingame mailer?
                I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

• I send it manually, I think Evalds is the one who sent the wrong one. :/

Comment

I send it manually, I think Evalds is the one who sent the wrong one. :/
                    Giwi, what is the file name or the date of the turn that Evalds most recently sent you?
                    Have a great one today!

Comment

• Well, not sure but Im sure it was the turn before the turn he should've sent. cuz I only had 1 in the pbem folder and it was the same name.

Comment

• Evalds,
                        Coluld you please post here the filename and/or the turn date that you've last send to Giwi?

Giwi,
                        Coluld you please post here the filename and/or the turn date that you've last received from Evalds?

Thanks.
                        Have a great one today!

Comment

• Here: Urtansia_BC-3720_to_MabecoHuang.CivBeyondSwordSave

Comment

Here: Urtansia_BC-3720_to_MabecoHuang.CivBeyondSwordSave
                            ... not the one that you've sent me, the one that Evalds last sent you.

Please post here the name of the last file that Evalds sent you.
                            Thanks.
                            Have a great one today!

Comment

• Darn, I think I sent Giwi old one - forgot that we are still at BC time counting system

>> I corrected my mistake - I sent him now BC3680

Comment

• Mistery solved...
                                Giwi, you have to play the turn Evalds has sent you just now and send to me the turn after you play.
                                The year of the turn is 3680BC.
                                Thanks.
                                Have a great one today!

Comment

Working...
                                X